2022 Everything Free Agency/Trades Thread

if the Jazz are going to tank this would be a good upcoming draft to start considering Wemba is getting lots of hype as a franchise changing talent and I'd like to see the Knicks be relevant, their fanbase has been suffering about as long as the Kings have.

My boy Hartenstein never going to touch the ball again :(
If they could find a way to move Randle and let Hartenstein/Obi man the 4 they’d be set. Randle is a black hole on offense, ball comes to him and no one sees it again until he put up a shot. It worked when he was the only scorer there but not now, and his defense ain’t anything great. Problem is no else wants him with that contract.

if the Jazz are going to tank this would be a good upcoming draft to start considering Wemba is getting lots of hype as a franchise changing talent and I'd like to see the Knicks be relevant, their fanbase has been suffering about as long as the Kings have.
The Wembanyama sweepstakes is already making waves in this year's off-season moves but I can't help but remind people that the last franchise big man who led his team to a championship was drafted in 1998. A lot of potential franchise saviors have come and gone since then but none have been able to win without an MVP level wing or guard next to them. Just sayin.

The Wembanyama sweepstakes is already making waves in this year's off-season moves but I can't help but remind people that the last franchise big man who led his team to a championship was drafted in 1998. A lot of potential franchise saviors have come and gone since then but none have been able to win without an MVP level wing or guard next to them. Just sayin.
personally I don't think Wemba is that guy but I could be wrong by seasons end. That said, I still wouldn't pass up an opportunity to draft a Anthony Davis, Dirk, Jokic, Embiid or KAT just because history shows us that they don't win without help. Not every franchise can emulate a Warriors dynasty so they have to go about it in their own way. Who will that next team be? We don't know yet.

The Kings should put in a package for Bojan Bogdanovic (Jazz), offer Holmes/whatever makes salary work plus some 2nd round picks. I doubt it will be enough but having a 3rd Sniper and 17-20ppg who does not need the ball would be massive and Murray would be great than off the bench.

What exactly do "individual workouts" accomplish as far as a NBA scout is concerned, they literally prove nothing other than guys who cannot shoot in a NBA game DSJ/WCS are lights out in a gym by themselves and that they can do cool dunks when no one is guarding them. I' m not sure if there is anything more pointless.

Wow, good for the Pacers. If the Suns don't match they managed to transform a last place team by adding a young Haliburton, Mathurin, and Ayton core in just a few months.
Yeah that's a hell of a reset. Couple nice role players too (Jackson, Brissett, Duarte) behind them if they get that trio. Hali-Ayton is near perfection in the PnR

Hali
Math Buddy
Duarte
Smith
Ayton Jackson

good solid start. Flip Turner for a wing and they could turn around pretty quickly
It is a good potential lineup, but there is still a lot of work to do. That lineup will get overrun on the wings this year, as things stand. Now I get there is a lot of potential for Smith, Duarte, and Mathurin to develop, and if they do, then you are working with something. But that wing lineup is purely potential. We don't really know that Smith, Duarte, or Mathurin are eventually going to be rotation level guys on a playoff team.

I mean it is the same for Murray as well. Just pointing out that that lineup is (currently) an embarrassment on the wings, and would lose a lot of games this year.