sign Sasha for 4 mil 3 yrs 4mil per
sign two best 3 & D Wings from SL to 2way, uprade Queta to reg roster

Fox Mitchell
Monk TD Holiday SL2wing
Barnes Harkless SL3wing
Murray Sasha Lyles Metu
Sabonis Holmes Len Queta

Trade deadline:
Holiday,Harkless(Lyles or Metu),Len 4 Expiring avail to Teams eager for Cap space
For Best Vet wing

Draft
Get Best SF avail

Resign Barnes 2 yr, TD 2yr

Year 2

Fox Mitchell
Monk TD SLWing
Barnes TradedeadSF Draft SF SL Wing
Murray Sasha (Lyes or Metu)
Sabonis Holmes Queta

Our biggest Need Wings preferred 3 or Combo 3-2 - start getting them by Trade, Draft and SL

Last edited:
sign Sasha for 4 mil 3 yrs 4mil per
sign two best 3 & D Wings from SL to 2way, uprade Queta to reg roster

Fox Mitchell
Monk TD Holiday SL2wing
Barnes Harkless SL3wing
Murray Sasha Lyles Metu
Sabonis Holmes Len Queta

Trade deadline:
Holiday,Harkless(Lyles or Metu),Len 4 Expiring avail to Teams eager for Cap space
For Best Vet wing

Draft
Get Best SF avail

Resign Barnes 2 yr, TD 2yr

Year 2

Fox Mitchell
Monk TD SLWing
Barnes TradedeadSF Draft SF SL Wing
Murray Sasha (Lyes or Metu)
Sabonis Holmes Queta
Is this a plan to win 32 games?

Not sure if he's on the block or what it'll take to aquire him. But Johnathan Issac would make a good fit for this team. He fits that combo wing role and defensively can aid Sabonis's short comings while spreading the floor offensively.

Not sure if he's on the block or what it'll take to aquire him. But Johnathan Issac would make a good fit for this team. He fits that combo wing role and defensively can aid Sabonis's short comings while spreading the floor offensively.
Jonathan Issac is a very bright, thoughtful and well-spoken kid. Whether one agrees with his opinions or not.

He’s got injury concerns, obviously, after missing 2 seasons. But if he can still play and could be had for a reasonable price — sign me up.

It will be interesting to see what the Magic do with Isaac, assuming he's healthy to start the year.

I assume they'll start Carter Jr, Banchero, and Wagner so Isaac would be coming off the bench. But I think they'll also play some lineups with Banchero at center so they can have Wagner and Isaac on the floor together. Especially since Carter Jr always seems to miss chunks of the season with injuries.

But that Magic team is really lacking in veterans and could use some help on the wings. If McNair isn't planning to re-sign HB, I wouldn't be upset if they offered a Barnes for Isaac swap.

Isaac is my guy but my gut tells me hes damaged goods. A player with all his tools would never be on the block if his team didn't think the same thing.

Clearly a pipe dream, but it works salary wise, and the adjusting of pick protections has been done before. Who says no?

Toronto receives: Kevin Durant
Brooklyn receives: Pascal Siakam, Harrison Barnes, Terrance Davis, Kings 2023 FRP, Raptors 2023 FRP, Raptors 2025 FRP
Kings receive: OG Anunoby and Royce O’Neal and well protected ATL second round pick.
Atlanta receives: Kings 2024 second round pick, and change protection on existing pick trade. Atl waives ability to get kings 2024 pick, in exchange for 2025 pick now being only 1-4 protected.

Why for Toronto- they get KD and only give up Siakam, OG and 2 picks. They are supposedly interested in KD and would give up two of OG, Siakam and van Vleet. KD, Scottie, Barnes, and Van Vleet is a new big 3.

Why for Brooklyn- Siakam is a borderline All star, Barnes would be a good piece, and Davis can play in the rotation. In addition, 3 FRPs, including two next year. 3 picks, a borderline star, a starter, and a rotation piece. Of course Brooklyn could cut us out and take OG, but our FRP and Barnes is probably higher ceiling.

Why for Atlanta- they lose the ability to get our FRP in 2024, but are almost guaranteed to get it in 2025, rather than letting it ride to 2026 or risking them converting to second round picks. They get extra second round compensation for their trouble. They give up a protected SRP because I think they have to exchange something tangible in addition to adjusting protections.

Why for Sac- All in. You upgrade Barnes and secure that spot on your roster longer term. You add Royce O’Neal to your rotation. Your 10 deep looks pretty damn strong and balanced

Sabonis/Holmes
Murray/Lyles
OG/O’Neal
Huerter/Monk
Fox/Mitchell

Probably has zero percent shot at happening, but who knows

Clearly a pipe dream, but it works salary wise, and the adjusting of pick protections has been done before. Who says no?

Toronto receives: Kevin Durant
Brooklyn receives: Pascal Siakam, Harrison Barnes, Terrance Davis, Kings 2023 FRP, Raptors 2023 FRP, Raptors 2025 FRP
Kings receive: OG Anunoby and Royce O’Neal and well protected ATL second round pick.
Atlanta receives: Kings 2024 second round pick, and change protection on existing pick trade. Atl waives ability to get kings 2024 pick, in exchange for 2025 pick now being only 1-4 protected.

Why for Toronto- they get KD and only give up Siakam, OG and 2 picks. They are supposedly interested in KD and would give up two of OG, Siakam and van Vleet. KD, Scottie, Barnes, and Van Vleet is a new big 3.

Why for Brooklyn- Siakam is a borderline All star, Barnes would be a good piece, and Davis can play in the rotation. In addition, 3 FRPs, including two next year. 3 picks, a borderline star, a starter, and a rotation piece. Of course Brooklyn could cut us out and take OG, but our FRP and Barnes is probably higher ceiling.

Why for Atlanta- they lose the ability to get our FRP in 2024, but are almost guaranteed to get it in 2025, rather than letting it ride to 2026 or risking them converting to second round picks. They get extra second round compensation for their trouble. They give up a protected SRP because I think they have to exchange something tangible in addition to adjusting protections.

Why for Sac- All in. You upgrade Barnes and secure that spot on your roster longer term. You add Royce O’Neal to your rotation. Your 10 deep looks pretty damn strong and balanced

Sabonis/Holmes
Murray/Lyles
OG/O’Neal
Huerter/Monk
Fox/Mitchell

Probably has zero percent shot at happening, but who knows
Uh oh you’re about to get corrected by section 101 for including the 23 FRP lol

Saw a tweet by Matt George that says a rumor is Miami is interested in trading for Harrison Barnes……. A big fat no if their trade piece is Duncan Robinson
Since the days of Boston trying to steal him, I think it's clear by now, Barnes is the one teams want. And probably for free at that. We'll see what happens but I get the feeling that the Hawks were trying to include Collins when Monte's target was indeed Huerter. Monte perhaps just put the icing on a not proven, but potentially as perfectly an assembled team on offense you could attempt to put together around Fox and Domas. He not only did it, but potentially at the cost of upside talent, rebuild ability, and a potential star trade package down the road with picks/youth. If Monte turned around on that now and sold his one wing for nothing it would be a disaster. Duncan Robinson would be a nice fit, but yeah, the value certainly isn't there.

dude12

Hall of Famer
If they send back Jovic in that deal I would do it (no bias of course).
Watching Jovic in summer league he alternated between showing flashes and also not showing out…..I wouldn’t mind him as a prospect but Robinson is a guy that they benched in the playoffs….I view him as a negative contract and Sac is trying to win, hence, I’d rather have HB in this case

Watching Jovic in summer league he alternated between showing flashes and also not showing out…..I wouldn’t mind him as a prospect but Robinson is a guy that they benched in the playoffs….I view him as a negative contract and Sac is trying to win, hence, I’d rather have HB in this case
Totally agree. If he can’t get off the bench in the playoffs - why the heck would the Kings want to pay him $18 mil/season?

Totally agree. If he can’t get off the bench in the playoffs - why the heck would the Kings want to pay him $18 mil/season?
He could help them get to the ;playoffs (might be a better fit?) which Barnes has not shown . I think the Kings regardless should move on from Barnes even if it's a lateral move that fits better potentially.

He could help them get to the ;playoffs (might be a better fit?) which Barnes has not shown . I think the Kings regardless should move on from Barnes even if it's a lateral move that fits better potentially.
Duncan Robinson is not a lateral move. Barnes rebounds and creates for himself. Duncan cant. Barnes defends. Duncan cant. Barnes is a high IQ player and Jimmy Butler called Duncan Robinson the single dumbest teammate he has ever had.

dude12

Hall of Famer
With Ayton going back to Phoenix, I feel as though the KD trade options are dwindling. Maybe KD to Miami is a possibility but it probably takes a 3 team deal to happen. Sac can offer up Barnes, Holmes and Terrence Davis in any deal. But guys like Duncan Robinson is not what we are looking for………more like Bam Adebayo if anyone. Same goes for Toronto where all I’d want back is OG

Holmes and Harrison for Bam Adebayo works. Reunite the Kentucky Superfriends, Monte!
I had to delete a reply to this thread because I somehow missed yours at first glance and was in serious violation of plagiarism law.

I’m sure Swipa and Mr. Monk would be all for the Kentucky band reuniting.

Since the days of Boston trying to steal him, I think it's clear by now, Barnes is the one teams want. And probably for free at that. We'll see what happens but I get the feeling that the Hawks were trying to include Collins when Monte's target was indeed Huerter. Monte perhaps just put the icing on a not proven, but potentially as perfectly an assembled team on offense you could attempt to put together around Fox and Domas. He not only did it, but potentially at the cost of upside talent, rebuild ability, and a potential star trade package down the road with picks/youth. If Monte turned around on that now and sold his one wing for nothing it would be a disaster. Duncan Robinson would be a nice fit, but yeah, the value certainly isn't there.
You're making a way bigger deal on the pick protection than they need to be. If it doesn't convey in 24, it means something went extremely wrong, we reset again and we wouldn't ever be in a spot to trade the pick anyway.

All this takes us out of doing is surrendering a decade worth of picks for a star that is pretty much never worth the cost. I'm good with avoiding those moves

With Ayton going back to Phoenix, I feel as though the KD trade options are dwindling. Maybe KD to Miami is a possibility but it probably takes a 3 team deal to happen. Sac can offer up Barnes, Holmes and Terrence Davis in any deal. But guys like Duncan Robinson is not what we are looking for………more like Bam Adebayo if anyone. Same goes for Toronto where all I’d want back is OG
Bam would take us giving up Mitchell and potentially Murray too... Which is potentially worth? Bam would pretty much fix all our defensive issues single-handily and would create a pretty fun big man passing duo with him and Sabonis.

Bam would take us giving up Mitchell and potentially Murray too... Which is potentially worth? Bam would pretty much fix all our defensive issues single-handily and would create a pretty fun big man passing duo with him and Sabonis.
You would have to give up Mitchell + Murray + unprotected picks imo. Bam imo is better than Gobert (the haul Minny gave up was ridicilous) no way two decent potential unproven starters get you Bam.

You're making a way bigger deal on the pick protection than they need to be. If it doesn't convey in 24, it means something went extremely wrong, we reset again and we wouldn't ever be in a spot to trade the pick anyway.

All this takes us out of doing is surrendering a decade worth of picks for a star that is pretty much never worth the cost. I'm good with avoiding those moves
Not really I mean that pick is now locked up trade wise now and gee, I think this team has heard that before, haha. The same thing was said back then, if it doesn't convey and such. This time at least there are no pick swaps or anything and yeah, the trade can be adjusted. But back to the original topic, it's one less asset to fill a position of need if need be hence why with the way this team looks now, I don't see trading Barnes as a smart move at this point unless they bring back a long term solution at SF that's at the very least as good a fit. You fill positions if you're trying to win now mostly with space and trade assets. Monte used that flexibility now so this is likely it unless he's willing to start moving core pieces to the team. Either way it's exciting because it's improve or else for sure now.

The most coveted assets on the Kings are their first round picks. Monte gave up flexibility by locking up the first round pick till it conveys. Till 2024, we can't realistically get into any deal that nets us an All-Star caliber player. When a top player becomes available, the team is typically resetting and would be asking for FRPs not mediocre players in return. The workaround of picking for the other team is possible around draft day but is out of question during midseason.