NBA Draft Lottery

What pick will we end up with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4th is definitely an interesting spot to be in. Also might be a good spot to trade down to 5/6 if needed for Murray.

I really do appreciate all the furor over the brief moment in time that we were picking 5 or 6 and the board lost its mind.

Also we jumped Detroit, which is pretty cool.

We have the definite ability to trade down a few picks to a team who needs a lead guard. Always the chance someone goes crazy and reaches on Ivey or Sharpe and lets one of the bigs fall to us.
Ah, forgot about Sharpe. Right now I'd be tossed up between Ivey and Sharpe if there but I'd still lean Ivey and call it a day.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
At least #4 is the most interesting possible position. Smith almost certainly is going 1/2/3. But I can see any two of Ivey/Banchero/Holmgren/Sharpe taking the other two slots in the top three, and then we throw Murray into consideration at least and we're going to be debating at least five players for this slot, only two of whom will be gone by the time we pick. Gonna be an interesting month!

4th is definitely an interesting spot to be in. Also might be a good spot to trade down to 5/6 if needed for Murray.

I really do appreciate all the furor over the brief moment in time that we were picking 5 or 6 and the board lost its mind.

Also we jumped Detroit, which is pretty cool.
Take that Casey! haha.

4th overall is pretty much the best scenario possible for me this year. Chet Holmgren and Jabari Smith are both too risky and will be gone in the top 3. Ivey and Banchero are both poor fits. We should have our pick of the wing prospects at 4th overall and Keegan Murray is back on the table now (he probably wouldn't have been at 7th overall).
I 100% disagree. Not answers but you don't pass up the potential and unless Sharpe goes bonkers in workouts and surpasses them that's your 3 guys between 3-5. Just simply choose 1 of them.

Of course it's 4 where there's some uncertainty lol.

Still, can't complain! Ivey and our choice of the tier 2 rather than just drafting the guy who falls in our lap. Maybe Sharpe or ivey really impress and one of the big fall.

Time to dive into some Ivey and Murray film.
There’s no way we would go with another dukie is there? We have such bad luck with players from Duke.