[Game] Kings vs Rockets, 1/14/2022 7pm PT/10pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a player who looked lost on the court his rookie season (not uncommon), wasn't healthy his second, and had lost his coach's trust by his third. The only real what ifs for me with Marvin are "what if he'd been healthy the last 3 years and was showing us this level of play by the end of his second year" and "what if we hadn't hired Luke Walton".
Most rookies look lost. The biggest point is that the Kings STILL lost. He was healthy enough to be misused and he was. The Walton thing was an issue and yes, another waste of time. More than it needed to be for sure.

I saw a player who looked lost on the court his rookie season (not uncommon), wasn't healthy his second, and had lost his coach's trust by his third. The only real what ifs for me with Marvin are "what if he'd been healthy the last 3 years and was showing us this level of play by the end of his second year" and "what if we hadn't hired Luke Walton".
Let’s not gloss over the fact that Marv has been a mostly sub-par defender the entire time, and has burned a lot of bridges with the social media activity he and “his camp” have put forth. The latter especially is not the way to engender yourself to the FO or the fanbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.