Another Bagley Trade Proposal (moved from Kings News Links)

• Thread starter The Arizona Republic
  • Start date
T

The Arizona Republic

HoopsHype picked the top trade candidate from each NBA team and chose Smith for the Suns. "As previously reported on the HoopsHype podcast, the Suns made Jalen Smith available in trade talks over the summer. The former No.

Continue reading...

Maybe don't pass on Haliburton next time, James Jones.
Considering the other name in this proposal, something about glass houses comes to mind!

I take it you don’t think a flier on Smith is a reasonable return for Bagley?

I know nothing about Smith other than that he’s not Halliburton, but since Bagley can’t even crack the rotation here, I’m not sure I immediately dismiss the concept. Maybe having Ayton/Bagley and Smith/Halliburton on the same teams brings some sort of balance to the force.

Entity

Hall of Famer
Supposedly the pistons have interest in Bagley according to reports. Not sure how the trade would work out with numbers but pretty much anything now would be fine. Maybe we could work out something for bey

Supposedly the pistons have interest in Bagley according to reports. Not sure how the trade would work out with numbers but pretty much anything now would be fine. Maybe we could work out something for bey
They turned us down last year and reading the report it looks like they are looking to buy cheap cheap cheap. They won't give us anything of value but I guess sending him East could be better if the unlikely event he catches on that OKC or the Spurs?

SLAB

Hall of Famer
They turned us down last year and reading the report it looks like they are looking to buy cheap cheap cheap. They won't give us anything of value but I guess sending him East could be better if the unlikely event he catches on that OKC or the Spurs?
Josh Jackson and THE RETURN OF KING CoJo!!!