[Game] Kings vs. Jazz, 10/22/21, 7pm Pacific, 10pm Eastern

How many times will the announcers get Davion and Donovan's names mixed up tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that gives me the most hope about Davion is that all the stuff he’s working on is stuff that he actually needs to work on and not dumb stuff like the time Jason Thompson tried to learn how to shoot threes because he wanted to be a small forward for some reason.
the difference between a professional and a clown lol

The thing that gives me the most hope about Davion is that all the stuff he’s working on is stuff that he actually needs to work on and not dumb stuff like the time Jason Thompson tried to learn how to shoot threes because he wanted to be a small forward for some reason.
If there were two players that we were never going to mention on this board it would be JT and Salmons. Arggg.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
He’s available but out of the rotation. I’m guessing Len gets some burn tonight when Holmes inevitably gets beaten down by the plus sized large center.
He was out of the rotation on opening night. With Harkless hurt, I suppose we'll find out by early in the second quarter whether he's in the rotation tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.