2021/22 Season Tickets - Some Games Available for purchase

I’m a glutton for punishment, I re-upped my tickets, moved closer and took the lions share of my group.

Tickets are baseline near the entry, middleish.

2 seats

90-110 per ticket, per game (ball park, dynamic pricing)

I’ll probably sell 5-10 games. I’ll post the games available I get when we get closer to the season.

First come first serve.

Paypal or Venmo

Will e transfer (must set up Kings Ticketmaster account)

No returns. Once you have them, if you can’t go it will be on you to give away or sell.

Please make all requests for specifics via PM.

Here are my games. Im really only married to the following games

Opener Utah - 10/22
Lakers - 11/30
Boston - 3/18
Last game, - NO 4/5

2 seats, lower level. Tickets start at 150 for the pair. If its a premium game, might be more.

If you don’t mind I’d like to throw in my season ticket for sale. It’s one aisle seat in the lower level and I’ll make weekday games available. Just send me a private message for more details. Thanks!

I'm pretty tempted to grab a few games from you guys, but can't commit to anything too far ahead (except MIke0476's get together later in the year).
The thing folks don't tell you when they say travel now (before you have kids) is even going out to a Kings game requires a ton of negotiation. In the past, my wife would go have fun and tell them I said hi. But now, because she has to watch the kid when I'm out "playing/hanging", it's never a given. Lolzzz.

That said, I'm planning to go to a handful this year. Some at the last minute. If we overlap at a game, let's get a beer.

I'm pretty tempted to grab a few games from you guys, but can't commit to anything too far ahead (except MIke0476's get together later in the year).
The thing folks don't tell you when they say travel now (before you have kids) is even going out to a Kings game requires a ton of negotiation. In the past, my wife would go have fun and tell them I said hi. But now, because she has to watch the kid when I'm out "playing/hanging", it's never a given. Lolzzz.

That said, I'm planning to go to a handful this year. Some at the last minute. If we overlap at a game, let's get a beer.
I'll be at tonight's home opener.