2021 Free Agency Mega Thread

Do the Kings make a surprise Free Agency splash?

• Total voters

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I’m still laughing at the Warriors giving away Paschall. My Warriors fans friends loved telling me why a beast he is and will continue to be.

Of course those same friends also told me guys like Jordan Bell and James Micheal McAdoo were the next big things at their positions. So maybe they aren’t all that bright.

So essentially Monte investing 12 mil/year over the next 2 seasons for Davis/Len/Harkless. SUCH a nice change over a certain someone paying CoJo 12mil/year, Dedmon 12mil/year, Ariza 12 mil/year, ZBO 12 mil/year, Vince Carter 8 mil, George Hill 20 mil.
It's an amazing improvement of cap space. Even if something on the Buddy Bagley front takes time, he hasn't made a bad trade in haste yet. I do question the TT trade however.

It's an amazing improvement of cap space. Even if something on the Buddy Bagley front takes time, he hasn't made a bad trade in haste yet. I do question the TT trade however.
We'll see. I'd be surprised if it goes through as initially reported with how little we've heard about it the last 3 days. If it does, especially with our FA moves so far, it'd be the first misstep from McNair

I think TT would be a good candidate to get rerouted into that TPE. Exact kind of "name" value the star teams look for and they still need big help since Jordan is unplayable now.

I wouldn't mind a reset on the Delon Wright deal if we just got 2 2nd's back. Delon was a great addition, but team just went another direction with Mitchell in the draft and keeping the younger Davis. No harm, no foul.

I’m still laughing at the Warriors giving away Paschall. My Warriors fans friends loved telling me why a beast he is and will continue to be.

Of course those same friends also told me guys like Jordan Bell and James Micheal McAdoo were the next big things at their positions. So maybe they aren’t all that bright.
my friends that are dubs fans said the same chit as well lol. I was like man if you were a Kimgs fan you wouldn’t think any draft pick would be a hit