2021 Free Agency Mega Thread

Do the Kings make a surprise Free Agency splash?

• Total voters

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Yeah I just don't see how we continue with acquiring TT, unless he's getting insta-flipped elsewhere

4 year 47 mil deal to our starting Center
2 yr/7.5 mil to our back-up C
39th overall pick on a Center only prospect

Kings have already made a pretty significant investment in the position this off-season. Wouldn't make sense to use an asset to do it again.
One interesting road that’s opened up is the Sixers losing their backup center and apparently stashing Petrusev for a season. Only makes a TT +Buddy deal to Sixers for Harris more appealing for both sides

dude12

Hall of Famer
Yeah I just don't see how we continue with acquiring TT, unless he's getting insta-flipped elsewhere

4 year 47 mil deal to our starting Center
2 yr/7.5 mil to our back-up C
39th overall pick on a Center only prospect

Kings have already made a pretty significant investment in the position this off-season. Wouldn't make sense to use an asset to do it again.
And quite frankly Damian Jones is more than capable as a deeper roster fit

dude12

Hall of Famer
All kinds of possibilities involving ATL, Boston and potential 4th team.

Have to figure ATL either is ready to move Hunter to the 4 full time and move on from Collins and the big contract he wants. ATL has wings and needs a Wright.

Can Hield be involved somehow or Bagley?

And as far as a full sized wing, these next few days are important to Woodard. I think given the chance, he can bring defense. Needs an opportunity at some point
I agree. He should have had these opportunities last year but dumb dumb didn't even give him a chance for whatever reason.

Just sucks that we're even in a situation where we have to rely on a 2nd rounder's development to have more than one switchable wing on the roster.

I agree. He should have had these opportunities last year but dumb dumb didn't even give him a chance for whatever reason.

Just sucks that we're even in a situation where we have to rely on a 2nd rounder's development to have more than one switchable wing on the roster.
the guy was hurt most of the back half of the season. I am so tired of literally everything being Luke and/or Monte’s fault. Blame them for what they actually do, but these misstatements about what they have supposedly done are so tiresome.