It is a good time...

You know the quote :)

I boldly predict this season is the beginning of something special. The initial moves leading the Kings to the promised land:
1. Drafting Off Night
2. Drafting Jokicutombo of Portugal
3. Re-signing Mr. Holmes
4. Coach Christie

and other moves. I am looking forward to landing a few serviceable assets from Buddy and Bagley trades.

I am excited!

I’m trying to find out if betting on making the playoffs includes the play-in. Cause if it does I’ll throw in on the Kings.

- there’s a lot of injuries this year in the west with Murray, Klay (he’s not gonna be the same and be back for a while), Kawhi
- stars in the west are old now a la Curry (35), LeBald (37?), CP3 (37)
- Look we were the worst defensive team in history or something. We got all this defense, we should be at least a little better
- teams in the western conference that didn’t make the playoffs didn’t get better which is good for us
- lastly looks like Walton is gonna be out after this season or maybe mid season

It is a good time to be a Kings fan. There is usually hope following a draft and trades and free agent signings. But I too think this year is different. When I look at the roster and think that Hield, Bagley (and hopefully Thompson) can get us something decent in return, I’m “feeling alright” as the song goes.

kb02

All-Star
Kings make the playoffs if:

1. Buddy and Bagley are traded. OR
2. If Buddy and Bagley are not traded, Mitchell, Buddy, ______, Bagley, and Holmes are on our second unit.

Chance of playoffs: 40%

Kings make the playoffs if:

1. Buddy and Bagley are traded. OR
2. If Buddy and Bagley are not traded, Mitchell, Buddy, ______, Bagley, and Holmes are on our second unit.

Chance of playoffs: 40%
I disagree about Holmes. IMO, he should start. I hope Kings will get a big, strong stretch 4, who plays good defense. If that happens playoff odds would be 60%, play-in odds 80%. I feel optimistic.

You know the quote :)

I boldly predict this season is the beginning of something special. The initial moves leading the Kings to the promised land:
1. Drafting Off Night
2. Drafting Jokicutombo of Portugal
3. Re-signing Mr. Holmes
4. Coach Christie

and other moves. I am looking forward to landing a few serviceable assets from Buddy and Bagley trades.

I am excited!
I don't get it. What has changed?

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Yeah, until something pretty drastic happens on the Buddy / Bagley front I’m not predicting anything.

If nothing materializes it’s the same Ol’ stuff.