2021 Free Agency Mega Thread

Do the Kings make a surprise Free Agency splash?

• Total voters
Considering what NO got in a sign and trade for Ball I don't think Collins will pull that kind of haul. I would be interested in him though at the right price.
The difference being we can’t sign Collins outright. We don’t have the same type of leverage since the only way we can get him is via a trade.

A player I would like the Kings to sign on a cheap "prove me" deal is Justice Winslow.

He's a high BBIQ - defensive type player that Monte likes. He probably could be had for a modest $3-5 mil/year contract, especially with FA money drying up so quickly. Winslow has been very injury prone, but I think he is a low risk/high reward type acquisition that the Kings should take a flyer on.
Hopefully Monte differs greatly from Vlade in this respect. Vlade was never willing to take the "High risk High upside" FA talents that frankly Sac should be taking since we're never in play for the big names.

If Winslow hits, he's a future core piece at just 25 years old. At the very least, I think he's still a solid enough bench defender with secondary playmaking ability .

Possible 4th team means we might not be getting TT but something else instead.
Yeah I just don't see how we continue with acquiring TT, unless he's getting insta-flipped elsewhere

4 year 47 mil deal to our starting Center
2 yr/7.5 mil to our back-up C
39th overall pick on a Center only prospect

Kings have already made a pretty significant investment in the position this off-season. Wouldn't make sense to use an asset to do it again.