NBA Playoffs, Round Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
I mean, this is the series that I expected Cousins to get some run in: I knew that he wasn't going to play against Dallas.
They need players that can get their own at times regardless of who they play. Lue tried to coach a little in that first series and it nearly cost them a first round exit. haha.

Let’s be honest. Basketball has never been better. You have talented players from all over the world that 30 years ago would have played another sport.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
"They are on their heels about how to guard Mitchell"

Considering they have one of the best perimeter defenders in NBA history and another all-defensive team perimeter defender on their roster, it shouldn't exactly be rocket science.

"They are on their heels about how to guard Mitchell"

Considering they have one of the best perimeter defenders in NBA history and another all-defensive team perimeter defender on their roster, it shouldn't exactly be rocket science.
Took them a few games to figure this out with Luka. 2 great defenders on your team and you guard Luka with…Reggie Jackson???

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Took them a few games to figure this out with Luka. 2 great defenders on your team and you guard Luka with…Reggie Jackson???
Like, I understand that you can't afford to have your superstar player exhaust himself entire on defense every possession but it's not like he's not tiring himself out switching on every possession like the Clippers do.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Ty Lue not knowing how to draw up plays comes back to bite the Clippers again.
There was definitely some good D, but I'll be damned if either of the Clippers' stars wanted to take the last shot. "You take it!" "No, you take it!" "No, YOU take it!" "Nah, we'll let Morris take it!"

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
There was definitely some good D, but I'll be damned if either of the Clippers' stars wanted to take the last shot. "You take it!" "No, you take it!" "No, YOU take it!" "Nah, we'll let Morris take it!"
they had a time out left so I have no idea why they didn’t just hit pause after the first Paul George pass that nearly went out of bounds.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I mean a series doesn’t start until the home team loses but man, the nuggets looking horrible on the road. Will they even win a game at home?
unless Jokic gets some offensive help from the likes of Porter, Barton or Gordon then this series will be over faster than I thought. They need to cut the head of the snake for Phoenix but they don't really have any good defenders, they got rid of them all

Status
Not open for further replies.