NBA Playoffs, Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
That was some excellent trollwork from Trae. Standing ovation of appreciation to the home team from the Knicks crowd so he pulls up a drains a 35 footer then takes the bow mid-court.

I can’t believe it... but I think I kind of like Trae Young after this series.

That was some excellent trollwork from Trae. Standing ovation of appreciation to the home team from the Knicks crowd so he pulls up a drains a 35 footer then takes the bow mid-court.

I can’t believe it... but I think I kind of like Trae Young after this series.
yeah I’m rooting for Atlanta but I hated it....

Trae Young’s Bull crap the last 3 minutes is lucky he is playing in 2021. He does that crap in 1980-90 he would still be looking for the rest of his teeth.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
yeah I’m rooting for Atlanta but I hated it....

Trae Young’s Bull crap the last 3 minutes is lucky he is playing in 2021. He does that crap in 1980-90 he would still be looking for the rest of his teeth.
Whatever, the fans were absolute fools to him. Getting spit on and the obscene chants? Get out of here with that nonsense.

Whatever, the fans were absolute fools to him. Getting spit on and the obscene chants? Get out of here with that nonsense.
No respect for the game. If it were my son doing that crap I’d be pissed. Like I said he’d still be looking for his teeth if he did that in the 80’s/90’s.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
No respect for the game. If it were my son doing that crap I’d be pissed. Like I said he’d still be looking for his teeth if he did that in the 80’s/90’s.
Lol that sounds like the stupid Tony La Russa unwritten rules nonsense going on in baseball. It’s annoying when it’s happening to you, but who cares. Step up and defend him if you want to shut him up.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I fully expected the Mavs to come out flat and almost defeated. Good start!

... of course it helps when you have a top-3 player in the sport. At age 22. That was there for the taking. But wasnt. For reasons?

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
“Can they maintain when Luka Doncic is not on the court?”

No. No they can’t. That’s a stupid question to even ponder aloud.
This strange belief that everyone has in these non-Luka, Zinger-centric lineups is puzzling. Have they watched Dallas play?

Status
Not open for further replies.