[Game] Kings vs. Spurs, 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern

Life would be so much easier if they had lost the last 7 in a row, we’re out of the playoffs, assuredly firing Walton, getting a solid pick.

But no. Sacramento purgatory. I cannot wait to do this all over again next season.
Dude, same story, different day. Last year it was Bjelica and Giles. We've seen this movie before. The only difference is this year the NBA decided to make the 10th spot not completely meaningless. I don't think this bumbling and stumbling to the finish was what the NBA had hoped for here. haha.

I’m guessing we have 2 more sure wins coming.
possibly, but the Bulls only have a one game lead on us. Even if we win both against OkC we could still lost the last three to finish the season. the bulls have games against the Raptors and Pistons and the remaining games against the Bucks and Nets who may be resting players. Going to be really close. NO could go on a big losing streak too now that they are without Zion and Ingram

Life would be so much easier if they had lost the last 7 in a row, we’re out of the playoffs, assuredly firing Walton, getting a solid pick.

But no. Sacramento purgatory. I cannot wait to do this all over again next season.
it is exactly what happens when you have a GM that doesn’t chose a direction and leaves “all options open”. You get your ass kicked in all directions by GM’s who did.

possibly, but the Bulls only have a one game lead on us. Even if we win both against OkC we could still lost the last three to finish the season. the bulls have games against the Raptors and Pistons and the remaining games against the Bucks and Nets who may be resting players. Going to be really close. NO could go on a big losing streak too now that they are without Zion and Ingram
we have two likely sure wins and a better chance at 10th than 8th. Bagley will go off for 30 against the OKC G league line-up the next two games. I would argue we have a better shot at 11th than 8th.

this game shows the difference between who has been there (eg Davis, Wright and Harkless) and the has not (buddy, bagley and Holmes). The has been step up and the has not didn’t.

Good work by TD, Wright, Buddy, Harkless, and Holmes played hard though he couldn’t get his feet off the ground in crunch time. Kyle Guy as well.
I‘m really liking what I’m seeing from Wright and Davis. I know Wright is under contract for next season, but I’d like to keep Davis too.

i was hoping for a lot better from Bagley tonight. Very disappointing.
That was the very point some of us made about his consistency.

He only played 19 minutes tonight but didn’t do anything to warrant more time than that.

With spurs now owning the tie-breaker, we're pretty much out of the chase right? gotta be some kinda miracle with the spurs basically losing all games and us winning them all for us to get in. Can someone shoot vivek and monte an email and point this tank in the right direction?

Hey, I have no problem with him sticking around...I just don't think its very likely. He's been much improved the last several weeks.
Agreed - your post seemed to suggest that his shooting is easily replaceable, I was just saying that defenses pay him a lot more attention outside the arc than they would a Delon or Kyle Guy.

It's why I didn't get excited over this run but I didn't want to be a negative Nancy and poo on people's excitement either. It's just clear as day that this is the same old same old "make a run at it until you're mathematically eliminated" instead of doing what smart teams do and shut it down when the writing is clearly on the wall.