[Game] Kings vs. Spurs, 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern

Chavano Rainer looking for his deep shot is OK with me, especially if otherwise filling the stat sheet and otherwise under control. 4 boards and his 5 assists leads team at the half. As does the 3 TOs. I think definitely best as the Kings 6th man especially with TD and Delon so capable on or off the ball. Oh, almost forgot Fox and Rese still on the team - loaded in the backcourt!

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Is it a hot take to like Draper more than Jones at this point?

Draper’s fun while Jones is pure professional. Different tastes for everyone, I just like the goofy fun guy style a little more.

Is it a hot take to like Draper more than Jones at this point?

Draper’s fun while Jones is pure professional. Different tastes for everyone, I just like the goofy fun guy style a little more.
At least Draper is not ADD repeating over and over "...Richard and Doctor Lydecia Holmes" every chance to insert or that other Kings announcer with endlessly nauseating "...37 points scored on Kings in a quarter by Klay Thompson."

Chavano Rainer looking for his deep shot is OK with me, especially if otherwise filling the stat sheet and otherwise under control. 4 boards and his 5 assists leads team at the half. As does the 3 TOs. I think definitely best as the Kings 6th man especially with TD and Delon so capable on or off the ball. Oh, almost forgot Fox and Rese still on the team - loaded in the backcourt!
yeah screw guards in the upcoming draft.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
So if we make the play-in game but don't win two to get to the 8th seed, does it still end our "playoff drought"?