[Game] Kings @ Jazz, 4/10/21, 6pm PST, 9pm EST

Ok the Kings have tortured us so much this year that no one bothered to tune in. Of course both teams decide to turn in a 80s basketball performance. Highlight of the night so far was Niang hitting the deck after all that chirping :D

This team has to be in on the tank. Kept up with the best team in the league til midway to late through the 4th, then we end it with a 17 to 3 jazz run. Yeah, yeah, some might say the jazz just started playing for real but I know the kings are finally in on the tank. ;)

This team has to be in on the tank. Kept up with the best team in the league til midway to late through the 4th, then we end it with a 17 to 3 jazz run. Yeah, yeah, some might say the jazz just started playing for real but I know the kings are finally in on the tank. ;)
Last time somebody here theorized that the boys were in on the tank... they peeled off a 7-1 stretch.

No, these guys are horrible at tanking..sadly as bad at tanking as they are at being good.

They are just trying to get your hopes up before crushing them again.

The Clippers lost a title when they had CP3/DJ/Blake when they let go Ingles (cut) for nothing so they could play the likes of Dudley/Matt Barnes over him he was exactly what they needed a extra playmaker who could be a lights out shooter and the only reason the Jazz got him was to mentor future scrub Exum.