[Game] Kings vs. Pistons, 4/8/2021, 7pm PST 10pm EST

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
There were subtle tank things Casey did like sitting his best defenders and putting combos of Okafor who can't defend pick and roll to save his life and a lack of shooting at certain spots. That said, they hit their shots and the Kings didn't really run at the defensive weaknesses when able to. haha. We have to see if Detroit can get their tank back on track in the 2nd half.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
If anything at this point, the Kings just need to fire Walton to give the fans something to care about for the rest of the season
That's probably all it would be. The Kings aren't out of the play in scenario win or lose this game but the clean fresh feeling likely ain't gonna happen if they do make the change. Monte missed his window. The players have surely expected Walton to be gone more than 3 times this season already. It's hard to wash that kind of stink off.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
To me there is no excuse not to switch pnr. If Stewart isn't even going to look to attack off of it you aren't losing anything. I mean, Luke must be getting off watching Cojo look like MJ here? haha.

There's a method to the build in Detroit though. I really like what they're doing. They picked up three very solid defenders in Hayes, Bey, and especially Stewart to build on. Another lottery pick or two and a one big name FA and the bad boys are back.
the Jackson pick-up was very good and someone I thought Monte should have targeted given our lack of depth at the 3.

Even if we come back to win it will feel empty. We never should have been down 20 to this team. This team is really playing like crap or is the best tanking team ever. Losing helps the tank, losing to worse teams helps the tank x 2

the Jackson pick-up was very good and someone I thought Monte should have targeted given our lack of depth at the 3.
I totally disagree. He hasn't improved since his rookie season except for a few percentage points on FTs, everything else looks almost identical. He looked better at the start of the year, but it just hasn't been good for the past couple months. I'd love to hear what you like about a wing that can't shoot and turns the ball over a couple times per game. Potential?

Even if we come back to win it will feel empty. We never should have been down 20 to this team. This team is really playing like crap or is the best tanking team ever. Losing helps the tank, losing to worse teams helps the tank x 2
they are playing rookies and free agent retreads trying to lose and are still beating our 28 year old journeyman players.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
I totally disagree. He hasn't improved since his rookie season except for a few percentage points on FTs, everything else looks almost identical. He looked better at the start of the year, but it just hasn't been good for the past couple months. I'd love to hear what you like about a wing that can't shoot and turns the ball over a couple times per game. Potential?
He hasn't been great by any stretch but he's done some good things and his productivity is pretty good this year.

Defense, can run and is 22. I’d rather have that than a 28 year old that can’t shoot.