[Game] Kings vs. Lakers, 3/3/21, 7pm PST 10pm EST

You know, if they are trying to wait until the deadline to make moves Monte better be watching this. This isn't an 8 man rotation, it's turning into a 7 man rotation. And it's barely scraping by a victory against a Lakers team like that. These guys won't last until the end of March like this. This isn't rhythm ball, this is physical, disjointed, and ugly.

By playing 7 guys. DQJ only played 6 minutes. And in the last few minutes, Walton puts in Bjelica instead of Bagley. It is beyond dumb.
It's certainly hard to see how this win sets anything forward towards the future. And while shortening the rotation is a good thing for value and consistency, the lack of their understanding about the bigger picture is staggering. 8 1/2 is the magic number so you don't burn guys out because when you do, that's when those little things like thoughtless ankle turns start to stack up. You can't let that happen to potential trade bait. McAir has been a ghost all year. This is starting to look like the most rudderless ship the franchise has had in quite some time.

CoJo was the beneficiary of 2 horrible calls tonight. The first was when Dennis Schroder was called for an offensive foul when he simply went up to shoot a 3 and CoJo rammed him with his face (and took an elbow). And then the challenge. I have no idea how that challenge was successful. It honestly boggles my mind. He tripped over the other dude's leg and then took out Kuzma.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
CoJo was the beneficiary of 2 horrible calls tonight. The first was when Dennis Schroder was called for an offensive foul when he simply went up to shoot a 3 and CoJo rammed him with his face (and took an elbow). And then the challenge. I have no idea how that challenge was successful. It honestly boggles my mind. He tripped over the other dude's leg and then took out Kuzma.
I honestly think the refs felt so bad for the guy after watching it again in slow motion and stifling laughter that they felt like they had to give him the call. That's the best explanation I can come up with.

This is the most u enthusiastic I've been for a win. The chat says all the right things.

This is ugly basketball with no purpose. We won barley on just pure talent. Are rotations are pathetic everything about this team is pathetic from top to bottom except the roster talent that (vlade) put together. ARE future is well idk if we have one

SLAB

Hall of Famer
This is the most u enthusiastic I've been for a win. The chat says all the right things.

This is ugly basketball with no purpose. We won barley on just pure talent. Are rotations are pathetic everything about this team is pathetic from top to bottom except the roster talent that (vlade) put together. ARE future is well idk if we have one
Between this and the Detroit win... both more uninspiring than anything that happened during the losing streak.

I’d be fine winning if we beat the tar out of them. But just barely scraping by on the most effort possible to beat these teams.

We suck. Our situation sucks, and who knows when it will ever get better.

We don't even do obvious stuff. That's what makes it so depressing.

1. Fire Luke
2. Give number 2 pick more min that last year vets
3. Stop playing last year vet 34 frwskin min over young talent.
4. Fire Luke
5. Start your rookie future star.

These are just the first obvious steps man. Like why not do these things it makes no sense

We’re just going to hover in purgatory because of a futile effort to be the 8th seed, aren’t we?

Whatever. Life’s easier when your team is perpetually terrible.
to be fair Detroit, Houston and Minnesota basically have the top 3 spots locked up. Orlando has half a roster due to injury. Our only chance is to “beat out” Cleveland, OKC and Washington.