[Game] Kings vs. Lakers, 3/3/21, 7pm PST 10pm EST

The squad the Lakers are playing with tonight are not better than the roster we are fielding. They're playing more physical defensively than we are and are doing a better job of protecting the paint. Even though we are not really competing for a playoff spot - I would like to see our team say nah - we have pride, you are under strengthened, enough of that.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Buddy and Fox on pace to play 40 minutes. Joseph 36. hahaha. I noticed Vogel left his bench in there a bit longer and you could tell he was setting up for the 4th. The Kings better hit them hard in the 3rd so they can steal some rest for the starters.

I’m having more fun watching Tyrese excitement on the sideline and all his positive energy that he shares with his team mates than this game.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Classic fatigue ball from Fox there. Nursing a shoulder already. There's a legit chance Walton puts Fox on the sidelines before he exits the picture.

Can someone please stop Montrez????? OMFG our defense just sucks they’re killing us in the paint and MH is just having his way ‍♀️ ugh

W
Buddy and Fox on pace to play 40 minutes. Joseph 36. hahaha. I noticed Vogel left his bench in there a bit longer and you could tell he was setting up for the 4th. The Kings better hit them hard in the 3rd so they can steal some rest for the starters.
Kings struggling for a win against Lakers scrubs. Lakers always F us.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
The squad the Lakers are playing with tonight are not better than the roster we are fielding. They're playing more physical defensively than we are and are doing a better job of protecting the paint. Even though we are not really competing for a playoff spot - I would like to see our team say nah - we have pride, you are under strengthened, enough of that.
Yeah, talent is not our problem. There's soft and then there's whatever we are which defies description. We have more assists than rebounds right now which tells you everything you need to know about our offense and our defense.