[Game] Kings vs. Knicks, 1/22/21, 7pm PST, 10pm EST

I get the Knicks can't score. But we've seen too many games where total schlubs put up 1000 points, so kudos to the Kings tonight.
When the other teams shoots 22 3's and hardly hits any the defense looks a lot better. haha. Thibs is putting a more archaic product out there than Sac is right now.

Alright one more win next Wednesday and we can hop back on the road to the playoffs :D
You know, it's pretty sucky luck the Grizz games got postponed. That's another team that isn't really going to blast anyone and certainly not from outside. That could have been a 3 game win streak before reality comes back to bite them when the hit the wall of modern teams.

Was this 8 point outburst Cojo’s best performance?
Is he a Thibs player you think? Wonder if there might be some trade interest after that showing. You know you want the sweet Cojo juice Thibs! The question is what the heck do the Knicks have as trade assets outside of the obvious 3 they don't want to trade. That's a barren wasteland of a team if there ever was one. They need to sell high on Randle and stop shelving their top pick in favor of mediocrity.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Is he a Thibs player you think? Wonder if there might be some trade interest after that showing. You know you want the sweet Cojo juice Thibs! The question is what the heck do the Knicks have as trade assets outside of the obvious 3 they don't want to trade. That's a barren wasteland of a team if there ever was one. They need to sell high on Randle and stop shelving their top pick in favor of mediocrity.
CoJo for Mitchell Robinson, who says no? we can even throw in Whiteside.

I picked Toppin to win ROY but he doesn’t look good out there. I wonder if they will end up keeping Randle. They don’t have much to work with on the roster

I picked Toppin to win ROY but he doesn’t look good out there. I wonder if they will end up keeping Randle. They don’t have much to work with on the roster
Thibs is basically burying the kid so it's understandable at this point. Also I'm not sure what he brings to a team looking to pound their way to a title. He's kind of a tweener.

I get the Knicks can't score. But we've seen too many games where total schlubs put up 1000 points, so kudos to the Kings tonight.
Gotta take the positives when you can. Holding anyone under 100 in today's NBA is a great performance. Especially for us being on pace for the worst defense in NBA history.