[Game] Kings @ Warriors, 1/4/2020, 7PM PST, 10PM EST

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Seriously when is the last time we actually saw our PG drive and kick out to a wing for an open corner 3? I don't mean that as a knock against Fox, it's just I can't understand how GS and Curry are doing that on every single play while Buddy Hield is being forced to try to dribble into traffic rather than shoot open 3s.
De’Aaron just drove and kicked to CoJo for the open three. Except CoJo is CoJo and randomly decided to drive into the packed paint instead.

Yeah well that's what I mean ... if your gameplan is getting CoJo open 3s and Buddy Hield driving into traffic trying to create something is wrong with your plan.
Dumb will always have a way of catching up and Walton's plan is just plain dumb against almost every single team you have to beat to go anywhere these days.

Why stop at Walton? Outside of Fox and Haliburton, everyone else needs to be shown the door.
If it gets bad enough then it might have to go there. But, you stop at Walton because he's literally playing in no way shape or form to the parameters of 4/5 out, switch, pace, etc. basketball that his GM set out.

If it gets bad enough then it might have to go there. But, you stop at Walton because he's literally playing in no way shape or form to the parameters of 4/5 out, switch, pace, etc. basketball that his GM set out.
Nah. Ship everyone out except Hali and Fox.