[Game] Kings @ Warriors, 1/4/2020, 7PM PST, 10PM EST

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
I'm sure pride will come into the equation at some point but this gameplan and refusal to switch up the playcalls isn't a cry for help, it's a cry for out! haha.

if you just watch Bagley on offense (or defense) he looks so lost. Hes just ruining the spacing by standing in no mans land. Not quite in the corner like Luke said he wanted all the time or in the paint. just awkwardly just in between calling for the post up.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
When CoJo is on and in the flow of a team’s system he can be good. When you give him free reign like Luke does, he’s unplayable.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Well, give it a little more time but after how many years of seeing it, anyone else seeing some familiarity with the old fashioned "tune out" yet?

I repeat, Monte needs to trade CoJo to save Luke from himself. Or ideally fire Luke
Seriously when is the last time we actually saw our PG drive and kick out to a wing for an open corner 3? I don't mean that as a knock against Fox, it's just I can't understand how GS and Curry are doing that on every single play while Buddy Hield is being forced to try to dribble into traffic rather than shoot open 3s.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Can we please trade bagley and buddy to get rid of the vlade stench? And also fire Luke, gentry can’t be as bad
Dump Luke and hopefully we see the team McNair envisioned under Gentry. He was pretty specific and we're seeing nothing close in terms of gameplan. He might be riding Luke to get a top pick but he better realize the explosive locker room environment he stepped into.

It just sucks because they likely just wasted preseason and the tune up games. This is why you come in clean when you let your GM go and decide to head in a different direction. Completely unnecessary.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
How can Whiteside look so fluid on paint defense but be so slow and clumsy everywhere else?! He is fascinating to watch.