Western Conference Playoffs, semifinals

Is the Battle of Los Angeles inevitable?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Denver missed open shots I don’t know about the defense being there
But it was because of the missed open shots that the Clippers were able to just clamp down on Murray and Jokic, in other words the only two Nuggets capable of really creating shots down the stretch. If Jerami Grant hits a couple more shots, the Clippers would have probably had to switch their rotations as opposed to the blitzing approach they used down the stretch but that didn’t happen so...

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Has anyone heard any of the playoff coaches saying anything along the lines of "will have to look at the tape to see what we could have done better/what went wrong"?
All I’m gonna say on that matter is that Doc Rivers certainly isn’t taking the ball out of his best players’ hands to give his defense-oriented role playing PG iso opportunities like we saw a certain coaching staff do during the bubble.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Kuzma somehow hurting Anthony Davis by pushing Covington into his elbow is probably the play that best summarizes his tenure for the Lakers this season

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Joker just had a Boogie style frustration foul that served no point or purpose beyond having a minor temper tantrum on the court.

Westbrook is an absolute bum and I’m ashamed to have liked that dude. How’s he the only bitching and coming at fans in arenas literally the only player that does it, grow up man
I know numerous sports fans that have never considered Westbrook a winning type of player. No matter how gaudy his offensive stats appear.

I like him better than the traveling chucker in that regard, but only marginally.

HOU blew their chance in this weird bubble season. Cause I can’t see things getting easier with GSW and Brooklyn coming back to health. Same goes for the LA LeBron’s. If they don’t win it now, I don’t like their chances going forward.

Still think BOS and the Clips are better this year. Possibly even MIA.

I think he watched a lot of tape on Matty Barnes.... lol
Na Matt Barnes didn’t seem cheap shots on players

I know numerous sports fans that have never considered Westbrook a winning type of player. No matter how gaudy his offensive stats appear.

I like him better than the traveling chucker in that regard, but only marginally.

HOU blew their chance in this weird bubble season. Cause I can’t see things getting easier with GSW and Brooklyn coming back to health. Same goes for the LA LeBron’s. If they don’t win it now, I don’t like their chances going forward.

I was probably one of the biggest Westbrook fans that all turned when he went on this constant attack on fans. Once even threatening to beat up a female