[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (AUG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
shout out to Fred VanVleet. I didn't think he was this good but this man has been producing for Toronto. He has to be in consideration for most improved.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
The Suns are just having an ungodly run right now that allows you to forget that they traded TJ Warren for money and also passed on Luka like us.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Suns 4-0 in bubble competition....don't know what to make of them just yet but they've been playing well no doubt.
Yeah, I'm not sure how they're doing it but I will say that Ayton and Bridges had great games defensively today and Booker looked good despite Cam Johnson taking more shots than him for some reason.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Come on man

edit: also with fox and wanting porter so bad maybe Voade does know how to draft
Of course, the second I posted that, Joker went off on like a four assist, three rebound, two basket run where he did everything for the Nuggets aside from guard Dame

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Come on man

edit: also with fox and wanting porter so bad maybe Voade does know how to draft
Vlade almost drafting MPJ goes into the Kings Shoulda-woulda-coulda hall of fame next to Petrie telling Vivek to draft Giannis, Petrie having to pass on Dame to draft Thomas Robinson because the Maloofs were too cheap to pay for a power forward and Vlade passing on Luka LOL

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Vlade almost drafting MPJ goes into the Kings Shoulda-woulda-coulda hall of fame next to Petrie telling Vivek to draft Giannis, Petrie having to pass on Dame to draft Thomas Robinson because the Maloofs were too cheap to pay for a power forward and Vlade passing on Luka LOL
don't forget the Maloofs infatuation with Jimmer mania at his BYU days and encouraging Petrie in the meantime to not draft Klay or Kawhi

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
don't forget the Maloofs infatuation with Jimmer mania at his BYU days and encouraging Petrie in the meantime to not draft Klay or Kawhi
Or the time the Maloofs made Petrie fire his best friend/ the best coach in franchise history for no good reason in particular. Or the time Vivek fired the best coach the Kings had since that coach because a gerbil told him to.
Just a clown car of failure.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Or the time the Maloofs made Petrie fire his best friend/ the best coach in franchise history for no good reason in particular. Or the time Vivek fired the best coach the Kings had since that coach because a gerbil told him to.
Just a clown car of failure.
reminds me of a infinite loop in programming

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member

The Jazz apparently trying to tank in the bubble for some reason
Well, that can't lose enough games to fall out of the playoffs, so... maybe they're playing for seeding? Maybe they're rather see Denver in the first round than Houston?

Or, better still, maybe they're trying to tank the game against San Antonio to screw Portland?

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Screw the passing on Luka angst. Gary Trent Jr. would have been a perfect fit for the roster, we drafted him and immediately flipped him for future second round picks lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.