[Game] Kings at Heat - Monday, Jan. 20 - 2PT/5ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is unbelievable... Cojo defending a tall guy at the end of regulation, Fox forcing even though he couldn't score anything the whole game and last but not least - Bogdan playing awful 2nd half and terrible OT and somehow, still being there on the floor during crunch time. We completely wasted Buddy's hot hand.

Now that it's over I would hope that Walton goes off. Vivek should too, to be frank. This is disgusting. I've lost count how many times we've gotten screwed this season. Maybe I will take it if we get a high pick out of this nonsense but honestly, I think it is spoiling the good chemistry this team had built. Team fought hard and deserved it today. Even if I only watched the end of the 4th quarter and OT.

Holmes is the closest thing we have to a Cousins or a Draymond Green. This team is missing a player with a tough, nasty attitude. We need a couple of these types of players in order to get better

Not one, but TWO critical bad calls down the stretch. That call on Bagley was pathetic.
While true, the refs may be doing the Kings a favor in the long run. This team is a mess. Nothing about this team suggests they’re worthy of a playoff spot. No treadmilling.

Anyone trying to blame the refs(again) is co conspiring in the biggest pro sports franchise malpractice I have ever seen.
Except that the 2 minute report will come out and show that the game should have been over on the play that sent the game to OT.

And then in OT the same foul that wasn't called went the other way to secure a key possession went to the other team instead of the Kings having an easy bucket. But that's irrelevant because the game should have been over.

Status
Not open for further replies.