[Game] Kings @ Suns - Tuesday, Jan. 7 - 6PT/9ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Dedmon was huge in this game. No way could Giles handle Ayton in the post. Dedmon was the perfect longer match for him. And Fox was huge against Booker. Fox was the best player on the floor. The only thing I find fault with Walton in this game is that I think he should have had Fox guard Booker from the get-go.

We’re not completely out of it and this team is showing signs of fight and grit. Don’t let up again, Kings! Keep fighting and anything can happen.

Oh, and i would hope no one ever questions our decision to draft Fox in 2017 and to trust him going forward. My Goodness, are we lucky Phoenix screwed that pick up. What a star

Caller on Grant’s show today: “Fox will only be a ‘Star’ at most”

(Sorry Testujin I know this is your thing, couldn’t resist)
to be fair I listened to the Dunc’d on Podcast today with Nate Duncan and Danny Lecroix. They didn’t have Fox as a top 10 player under 23. From their view Fox was at best a solid starter/top 10 point guard.

If Fox plays defense like he did tonight I think that changes. But Fox isn’t Curry, he needs to be Gary Payton who plays lock down defense and breaks down opposing defenses creating open shots for teammates.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
to be fair I listened to the Dunc’d on Podcast today with Nate Duncan and Danny Lecroix. They didn’t have Fox as a top 10 player under 23. From their view Fox was at best a solid starter/top 10 point guard.

If Fox plays defense like he did tonight I think that changes. But Fox isn’t Curry, he needs to be Gary Payton who plays lock down defense and breaks down opposing defenses creating open shots for teammates.
Yep, that's the closest comp, but I think Fox has even more offensive potential.

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME

Nice comparison. Luckily for us, I think he can do just that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.