NFL 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I cannot recall another day in recent memory where thing have been so exciting and ended up so well for both of the teams I love. :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
And the rams are driving on the hawks again.

a resurgent rams team is a tad worrisome since the niners have to face them again.
Rooting for the Rams is very close to rooting for the Lakers... My hatred for the 'Hawks, however, knows no bounds. I want them to lose, to lose badly, to be embarrassed... even if it means it will be the Rams doing it.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Why couldn’t Seattle have played like this a few weeks ago?
Obviously, the sports gods have something better planned. The Niners are gonna go into Seattle and serve up a humiliating loss to the home team in front of their rabid delusional fans...

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Obviously, the sports gods have something better planned. The Niners are gonna go into Seattle and serve up a humiliating loss to the home team in front of their rabid delusional fans...
While I hope you’re right I’d much rather the Sawhawks simply lose out and have the game not matter to anyone. :p

28-9 Rams with 11 minutes to go. Seattle is getting nothing on offense. Looks like first place is ours again. Even the luckiest damn team ever isn’t this lucky.

Here’s to hoping we take care of home field and Seattle slips up in Carolina. I’ve had enough drama for one regular season to handle a winner clinches a bye game in Seattle before we even start the damn playoffs

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
28-9 Rams with 11 minutes to go. Seattle is getting nothing on offense. Looks like first place is ours again. Even the luckiest damn team ever isn’t this lucky.

Here’s to hoping we take care of home field and Seattle slips up in Carolina. I’ve had enough drama for one regular season to handle a winner clinches a bye game in Seattle before we even start the damn playoffs
Don't take off that seat belt quite yet. ;)

OMG, Wilson converted a 4th and 18. I still think 16 points in two minutes is too much even for Wilson + Seahawks Luck + Ref Mode to overcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.