"SACTOWN" City Edition jerseys now red

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Thanks - I knew I could count on someone to do that. So Nike or whoever forced the Celtics to wear something other than green or white. Doesn't prove anything other than the apparel companies have too much clout.

My original point, of course, is that the Kings look like they are floundering around trying to figure out what's their #1 color scheme. As a result, we have this apparel-company-driven thing of "let's use as many colors as possible so we can sell more jerseys."

So, Mad D, are you feeling smug because you pointed out the flaw in my argument? Actually, I was getting you to do my research for me. I had no doubt that at some point the Celtics were forced by the apparel companies to wear something other than green or white. Look at that picture you posted - that's not the Celtics. I hope I didn't ruin an I-won-the-Internet moment for you.
Um, I'm confused. You quote my face palm meme which had NOTHING to do with your Celtics comment and then snipe at Mad D? My comment was in direct response to Section 101; Mad D merely posted a picture of an alternative uniform the Celtics had at some point in time.

Sometimes snark is hilarious; sometimes it's just annoying. We don't all draw the line in the same place.
The only snark here that I've seen has been yours.

Um, I'm confused. You quote my face palm meme which had NOTHING to do with your Celtics comment and then snipe at Mad D? My comment was in direct response to Section 101; Mad D merely posted a picture of an alternative uniform the Celtics had at some point in time.

The only snark here that I've seen has been yours.
Sorry, there was someone I had on Ignore so I misunderstood the context.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
1574577772297.png
And yet, again, the stupid font used for our jerseys say "SACTOWn". Just as bad as the stupid "KInGS" we use. This drives me bat**** crazy.