[Game] Kings vs Suns, Tuesday Nov. 19, 7 PM PT/10 PM ET

Yup yup!

He's also smart as hell and wants to win. He'll adjust.

I'm more worried about the Bagley/Holmes fit. Because Holmes needs to keep starting.

Bogi/Bagley off the bench would be a nutty scoring punch.

But hey! We have a legit coach. Things will be figured out!
Holmes/Bogi off the bench looks nice too.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Am I the only one yelling at my TV in frustration because of how smug Grant sounds? It's almost like he wants the Kings to blow the lead or something. I sure wish I could listen to G-Man but with the lag between audio and my satellite image it's just not possible.

The two PG lineup should forever and always be buried. It's just a total loser for the Kings for some reason. Other teams pull it off but no matter what combos the Kings have it seems to always falter.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
So what's the point where we all quit worrying?

A. 20-point lead?
B. 30 points?
C. It won't matter until the clock is down to less than 5 seconds. We're just too gunshy.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Joseph playing sound defense on Booker and instead gets called for a whistle
I get that the refs favor the Lakers against us, but I have no idea why the refs favor PHOENIX against us.

Maybe it was an undisclosed condition of the NBA allowing Ranadive to match the Seattle bid: We forego revenue sharing until the new arena is built, and we let the refs screw us for 10 years.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I get that the refs favor the Lakers against us, but I have no idea why the refs favor PHOENIX against us.

Maybe it was an undisclosed condition of the NBA allowing Ranadive to match the Seattle bid: We forego revenue sharing until the new arena is built, and we let the refs screw us for 10 years.
I mean if the Kings have to play 5 on 8 on most nights....they won't ever make the Playoffs again