[Game] Kings @ Jazz - Saturday, Oct. 26 - 6 PT

I'm not going to even try to talk you off the ledge. I know it won't do any good right now. I'm just going to sip my adult beverage (still nice and cold) and be thankful for whomever it was who figured out generators and extension cords...and the internet...and Cinnamon Whiskey. ;)
haha this ain't your first rodeo ;p

I should be used to it by now, as well.

Our hotshot franchise player B (hopefully if you squint hard enough) is apparently made of glass.

I don’t know which is worse.
The only thing to do now is develop Fox, pray that Giles is healthy, and hope Bagley develops into at least a second option. Keep Buddy, Bogi and Barnes can stay or go imo.

There's a core here, but we're relying on hope yet again. Walton's going to run this team into the ground, but in hindsight I'm not sure Joerger did them any favors with that novelty offense. Sure, it won for half a season, but we were breaking down even before Walton and did these guys really get good habits instilled into them? Now that we're where we are, I think I'd rather have a 28 win season of developing good habits, an actual offense and slow progress rather than what actually happened last year.