Kings total wins this season?

How Many Wins for the Kings (Regular Season)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Gary was unable to get the poll up, but with the season about to begin, we NEED one of these. We'll go ahead and give Gary the credit for starting it.

So I think it's time for y'all to get out and vote!

I put 45-49. We were good enough to win 39 games last year even though we played our worst basketball at the tail end of the season. Joerger also had weird rotations out there that didn’t work along with constantly icing Fox for super long stretches with no explanation. I expect more this season especially if we don’t have major injury issues. I’m hopeful to get to 45. Anything more would be awesome, especially a playoff birth. This young team needs validation and the playoffs are it.

It’s time to see what’s what. We need to beat some of those good teams that we constantly lost to last year. No more moral victories. I want real victories!

I'm going with 44 wins as well. A five game improvement over last season.

The reasons I think this will happen are:
1) One more year of improvement for the young Kings.
2) An improved Big Man rotation.
3) A deeper more defensively oriented Bench.

gunks

Hall of Famer
I'm thinking.... 42, give or take. Hopefully that's enough for an 8th seed.

The West is just super brutal this season. Nobody really got worse, besides the Warriors.

Fox and Bagley's development as well as having a new head coach, are all wild cards, but on paper this team is looking pretty well assembled. It'll be a fun year for sure!

I put 45-49. We were good enough to win 39 games last year even though we played our worst basketball at the tail end of the season. Joerger also had weird rotations out there that didn’t work along with constantly icing Fox for super long stretches with no explanation. I expect more this season especially if we don’t have major injury issues. I’m hopeful to get to 45.
Might be between 45-49
That's what I voted. Same basic reasoning as SacKings.

They could have and should have won over 40 last season. While the WC might be deeper and better, so should be the KINGS.

Of course it's all contingent upon good health and good fortune. We lose anybody of significance for any length of time and that changes things.

If they weren't playing in the new and improved Western Conference, I would go with 40-44 wins, maybe more. But did anyone see the Clippers beat the Lakers last night? The League is getting tougher. I say 35-39.

The difference bewteeen 45 and 49 is likely the difference between making the playoffs and not making the playoffs. 45 wins sounds like success, but when it comes down to the wire, making the playoffs is the success threshold (no matter the number of wins).

The difference bewteeen 45 and 49 is likely the difference between making the playoffs and not making the playoffs. 45 wins sounds like success, but when it comes down to the wire, making the playoffs is the success threshold (no matter the number of wins).
My prediction: 8th seed wins 46 games. The Kings will be just a couple of games short, so 40-44.

I would love to feel like I could vote 45-49, but while I don't think it's impossible they creep up to 45 or 46, 40-44 is more likely as a range.

I think this team should have won 45 last season so I am going to play it "safe" and say 45-49. Realizing that is still way more than national media and all the bozos who go by fantasy GM numbers are giving us credit for.

Anyone that thinks LeBron is not that good is in LA LA Land along with him.
He is a Point Forward that does everything well. He is a one man stat sheet. They do not need him to score as much.
He is not the most mentally mature athlete out there however.

Anyone that thinks LeBron is not that good is in LA LA Land along with him.
He is a Point Forward that does everything well. He is a one man stat sheet. They do not need him to score as much.
He is not the most mentally mature athlete out there however.
I thought last night that he looked old for the first time in his career. He’s definitely lost a couple of steps. He was struggling to drive past his defender all night long especially in the second half.