[Game] Kings v. Melbourne United - 10/16/19 - 7 PDT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Barring some unforeseen miracle, no televised coverage of this game. :mad: My personal feeling is that EVERY single game, including all the pre-season, should be broadcast by the Kings. You want to build excitement for your young squad? TELEVISE THE GAMES!! /endrant

Of note for tonight's game:

DeArron Fox will sit it out. According to James Ham, "Fox will miss the team's preseason game Wednesday against Melbourne United, but just as a precaution. He is expected to be ready when the regular season opens next week in Phoenix against the Suns."

Please remember our rule about illegal streams. Thanks.

GO KINGS!!

Barring some unforeseen miracle, no televised coverage of this game. :mad: My personal feeling is that EVERY single game, including all the pre-season, should be broadcast by the Kings. You want to build excitement for your young squad? TELEVISE THE GAMES!! /endrant
I echo your rant and add one exclamation point! If you take pride in being technologically advanced, let’s not forget about TV technology.

Ya, I have tried Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc. I'm 25 miles from the Arena and I cannot stream. I don't get it.
Just curious, but have you verified that your location services are enabled for the browser/computer you’re using?

You might have it enabled on your phone but not on the computer. I’ve had the same problem for MLB streams in the past.

Would have really liked to watch the preseason games. Would appreciate an article by an insider on wtfh these games are not shown. Do they really sell more preseason tickets???

For Australian's the game will be televised live on sbs on demand (a normal + legal television network).

Melbourne is my adopted home town so cool that they are playing against the Kings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks mate. There’s a good amount of NBL games on SBS which has been really cool to see
Thorny issue (and off topic) but free to air coverage seems to make such a difference to the success of sport in Aus (e.g. rip rugby union, a-league growth)...

Back on topic --> Hopefully today we get to see MBIII pass the ball...

Entity

Hall of Famer
Thorny issue (and off topic) but free to air coverage seems to make such a difference to the success of sport in Aus (e.g. rip rugby union, a-league growth)...

Back on topic --> Hopefully today we get to see MBIII pass the ball...
If Bagley can get 20-10 all year at a good efficiency and 1-2 blocks a game. I don’t care if he gets a single assist all year

Melbourne United used to be Melbourne tigers. Not sure why the change.

Not sure how to judge these games. Issue with all pre season but maybe more so today.