On De’Aaron Fox and his agent.

I love this quote from Swipa! :)

“I don’t crave to be in a big market,” he says. “After last season, there was a buzz in Sacramento. Everyone in Sacramento is a Kings fan. If we start making the playoffs, or if we become a championship contender, the entire city is going to go nuts. That’s the difference between a big market and a small one.”

My feeling is that he would tell the Lakers, Knicks, et al to "suck it" when he has a chance to become an elite NBA free agent. I think he will remain loyal to the Kings when the time comes. ;)

The Kings have a very gracious young star and a potential superstar on their hands! :)

gunks

Hall of Famer

“I don’t crave to be in a big market,” he says. “After last season, there was a buzz in Sacramento. Everyone in Sacramento is a Kings fan. If we start making the playoffs, or if we become a championship contender, the entire city is going to go nuts. That’s the difference between a big market and a small one.”

My feeling is that he would tell the Lakers, Knicks, et al to "suck it" when he has a chance to become an elite NBA free agent. I think he will remain loyal to the Kings when the time comes. ;)

The Kings have a very gracious young star and a potential superstar on their hands! :)
I remember that ESPN interview with Fox and one of those arsehats said something about how he "couldn't wait until Fox was a Laker"...

Fox laughed and said "I dunno about that."

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME

Glad I read the thread before I posted as I was about to quote the exact same thing. :)

This kid is gonna be so much fun to watch. It's an incredibly great time to be a Kings fan.