[Game] Kings @ Lakers - Sunday, March 24 - 6:30PT/9:30ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willie's gonna come back and score 30 pts and grab 20 boards lol
It seems they are starting to slowly ween him from our rotation. He isn't closing some games. Bagley and Giles have been getting more minutes. They even tried Barnes as a pf. Even a back-from-the-dead Kosta.

Tier I Bjelly 35 min, Bagley 29 min.
Tier III Kosta 12, Brewer 13
(Un)willi(e)ng is between these two at 17.

*fitting how willie and unwilling are spelt so similarly

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
And Bagley needs to start. Enough already
I think Bagley starts next year. Bagley has been getting good minutes and been the first person of the bench many nights. Willie is the "starter" but everyone knows Bagley is the future for this team. Still coming back from an injury and apparently on a minutes restriction, with Giles out the last game and maybe this one too, why mess with a good thing by changing Bagley's role with a handful of games left when you are generally playing well? He will undoubtedly be the starter next year.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Javale had a 30-20 game last time around, he's playing against Zombie stein so let's see how he fares tonight
Thought you were joking but checked the box score.... holy smokes! He had 6 blocks too!

Please don't let him go all Wilt on us, Willie. Let this be one of your patented "I actually care" nights! It's the Lakers!

I feel like Willie never has two wet fart games in a row so I'm going to expecting him to bounce back. They have no one that can slow down Bagley.

I'm disappointed that Giles won't be playing tonight. Not that I think he has to play for us to win. But because he needs the experience. And, yes, because I want to see our "Young Dukies" out there tearing it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.