[Game] Kings v. Suns - Saturday, March 23 - 7PT/10ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
If something wasn’t right there would be reports of something... ANYTHING. And he wouldn’t be playing.

A lot of us are grasping at straws to hope he has an excuse for this collapse.
Not grasping at straws and teams don’t announce nagging injuries so other teams don’t target them.

Not grasping at all. Bogi isn’t a .200% 3 point shooter. Hasn’t been for years and it’s unlikely he just suddenly forgot to shot.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
If something wasn’t right there would be reports of something... ANYTHING. And he wouldn’t be playing. (Probably?)

A lot of us are grasping at straws to hope he has an excuse for this collapse.
It's not grasping at straws to try and figure out a logical reason for such a complete and total change. EVERYTHING about his game has changed. I've watched the NBA for over 50 years and NEVER seen a collapse like this that I can remember.

It's not grasping at straws to try and figure out a logical reason for such a complete and total change. EVERYTHING about his game has changed. I've watched the NBA for over 50 years and NEVER seen a collapse like this that I can remember.
Makes me wonder if it's nagging injury like plantar fasciitis and it is bothering him more than he is letting on, refusing to sit games.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Is fox not an option to shoot the ball when he's open? U gonna fault willie for having confidence in his teammates now too ? that was good passing vision.
He had his man iso'd and rather than taking it at him, just sorta twisted until there was no time on the shot clock before managing to get it to De'Aaron for the fallaway three

Status
Not open for further replies.