[Game] Kings vs Bucks 2/27- 7PT/10ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
2pt loss to GSW should've won
2pt loss to Denver Hield should've thrown it up from outside. And it falls how it falls.
1pt OT loss to Bucks Fox should've thrown it up in regulation at least.

How can u really be upset with a loss like this... We lose by 1 and Marvin goes down with injury, i think it's safe to say he'd have generated at least a point..

Also this block was insane... If theres ever moral victories to be had, i want them in the form of viscious blocks like this LOL. That is just straight up disrespectful. Bledsoe reacted well after it, but doesn't diminish the quality of this highlight, that should be on sportscenter top10 ez, should be #1!.

It really looks like Fox is in fast-forward or moving at 150% speed modifier at times in short bursts.. Have u ever seen Eric Bledsoe in person?? he is a ball of muscle with crazy long arms and hes super athletic, but Fox just chases him down and blocks him in the blink of an eye.

Last edited:
Wow. Just looked at Bledsoe’s line. Is that his career night?
I don’t know but that was by far the best he’s ever looked from the games I watched him. I was never impressed with him during his time with Phoenix...or atleast not when we caught him. He was dominant in this game.

2pt loss to GSW should've won
2pt loss to Denver Hield should've thrown it up from outside. And it falls how it falls.
1pt OT loss to Bucks Fox should've thrown it up in regulation at least.
Would have liked to see a time out on that last possession and a substitution of Giles for Willie. Giles is a much better offensive player and have the Kings run a two man game with Bogi and Giles.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I fear I might hurt my eyes from rolling them too much if I read another "moral victory" post. Please, for me.
Here, I’ll even it out.

There is no moral victory. This was a loss. An expected loss. So whatever. That is what it is.

But we also potentially lost our franchise piece for an extended period of time. The year? Longer?

Hate to imagine if it’s the worst when his number one calling card is his second jump and athleticism, but it’s the becursed Kings so we all know what the GD news is going to tell us tomorrow.

The NBA gods hate us.

WCS is an idiot by the way
This is also true.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Here, I’ll even it out.

There is no moral victory. This was a loss. An expected loss. So whatever. That is what it is.

But we also potentially lost our franchise piece for an extended period of time. The year? Longer?

Hate to imagine if it’s the worst when his number one calling card is his second jump and athleticism, but it’s the becursed Kings so we all know what the GD news is going to tell us tomorrow.

The NBA gods hate us.
isn't this the third injury Marvin was suffered this season? I can't remember the first one, the second one was lower back, which shelved him for 12 games or so. tomorrow will tell us how much the gods hate us.

Status
Not open for further replies.