Carmelo Anthony

Would you trade for Melo to get a first and second round pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Just traded to the Bulls who will then release him.

All aboard the Carmelo Anthony train?

:p

(No, I’m not. Even with the open gaping wound at SF)

Besides giving zero effort on D his lateral movement is scorched toast. Outside of being bff's I dont see why lbj would want him. I would rather have a hungry d leaguer take a roster spot than the chuck master himself.

On the KHTK pregame show the other day, the host (Jason Ross?) asked the co-host (think it was Henry Turner) if Melo was done. Turner goes no, I think Melo needs the ball to be effective. He wasn't as effective in OKC or Houston, because he didn't have the ball.

I was listening to it thinking WTF is he talking about. LOLZZZZZZZ.

The only team that should give Melo the ball is a team that is looking for a tank commander.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Besides giving zero effort on D his lateral movement is scorched toast. Outside of being bff's I dont see why lbj would want him. I would rather have a hungry d leaguer take a roster spot than the chuck master himself.
Ah, but there's the rub. I suspect LBJ would rather have Melo at his side, with whom he has a lot in common, than that hungry D leaguer who is looking for his own path to glory. I believe Melo would freely accept second fiddle next to the feet of the great and powerful LBJ.