[Game] Kings @ Mavericks - Sunday, Dec. 16 - 4 PT/7ET

Dallas is white-hot at home this season. I think the Kings are better at Golden 1 and on a neutral site but not in Dallas. I'd love to be proven wrong

Dallas is white-hot at home this season. I think the Kings are better at Golden 1 and on a neutral site but not in Dallas. I'd love to be proven wrong
Well, Hield is shooting 51% from 3 on the road and 35% at home.

I wanna see how this team bounces back after a tough loss, I'm sure the team is embarrassed about not being able to seal the deal. this game can't start fast enough.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I'm curious to see how the team responds after that deflating loss. Will they fall over and crumble early or will they keep their spirits high and make it a game? Someone needs to fill in and give similar production to what Marvin was providing. Mavs are a different team at home, they looked awful on the road in Phoenix so I don't know what to make of that team.

DSJ apparently eager to have De'Aaron drop a 40-burger right around his head today.
Ah, so it begins. When the enemy is so worried about you they try to mess with your head before the game.

Nice try Mr. Smith, but there’s no one that believes that. You’re fast, but it’s you that can’t keep up with Mr. Fox. #Swipa

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Doncic this. Doncic that. Doncic, Doncic, Doncic. Donkey Doncic. I'm already sick of it and we haven't even played the game yet. I hope the Kings are the story tonight and not Donkey Doncic. Let's ride the Mav's ass out of town.

P.S. From Wikipedia: "The donkey or ass is a domesticated member of the horse family, Equidae. The wild ancestor of the donkey is the African wild ass, E. africanus. The donkey has been used as a working animal for at least 5000 years." Let's work him real good, Kings.

Doncic this. Doncic that. Doncic, Doncic, Doncic. Donkey Doncic. I'm already sick of it and we haven't even played the game yet. I hope the Kings are the story tonight and not Donkey Doncic. Let's ride the Mav's ass out of town.

P.S. From Wikipedia: "The donkey or ass is a domesticated member of the horse family, Equidae. The wild ancestor of the donkey is the African wild ass, E. africanus. The donkey has been used as a working animal for at least 5000 years." Let's work him real good, Kings.
Holy crap you are too funny!!

doubt they fall over and crumble, they've shown already this year that it ain't like that.

Mavs are serious, especially at home.
The problem with Dallas to me is that they have Jordan who always seems to destroy the Kings and a ton of legit size at SF. The Mavs will pick and roll the Kings to no end, and it's about time the Kings slam it right back at 'em on the other end.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Seems like we may see some Troy and or JJ at small ball 4......not sure it’s a good matchup for Bjelica on Doncic although the vet probably wants to play the youngster.

Even though Bagley (get well soon!) is rapidly winning me over, I reserve the right to make ONE salty comment if Luka goes off. He was my guy predraft.

Nobody engage me! It's just gonna be one comment!

That being said, I hope we destroy them and Luka goes 2-12!

Let's go Kings!
You are allowed ONE such comment! But I don't think you'll have to make one if we shut him down and he goes 2-12!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Just a reminder. This is the game thread. Not an "I LOVE DONCIC" thread or a "I HATE DONCIC" thread. His performance during the game is perfectly okay for discussion. Taking the discussion into the realm of how we should have picked him, how he's better than Bagley, etc. need to go in one of the threads in the NBA forum.