[Game] Kings v. Warriors - Friday, Dec. 14 - 7PT/10ET

Raptors demonstrated a proper formula to beating them. It's too bad the Kings don't have the strength or power of a Raptors squad to punish them inside.

It's surprising to me. Offensively the Raps ate them alive with some of the same offense the Kings have run this year but they've gone away from that simple drive and dump off to a big stationed at the rim the last few weeks.

Nba Justin Jackson is a loser. I’m sorry he’s terrible and I seriously can’t wait till we finally find a real nba player at SF ... Jackson will have a great career in China
I agree with you, I don't think he's fit for real nba ball right now. I don't think he deserves the minutes he's getting right now.

So are we sure that Bagley's injury is just a sprain? Couldn't an MRI reveal more? Maybe they know it's not anything bad like an ACL based on his movement with the knee?

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
It's surprising to me. Offensively the Raps ate them alive with some of the same offense the Kings have run this year but they've gone away from that simple drive and dump off to a big stationed at the rim the last few weeks.
Kings are rushing shots, plain and simple. Which is fueling the Warriors fast break, rather than making them play some defense in the 24 second shot clock and fatiguing them.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Best defender haha dudes not even top 10 take into account refs letting him get away with absolute murder and I could name 20 better defenders
Of your many odd takes that I find wrong, this may be the most egregious of them all. Not even top 20? I'll have what you're smoking.

Kings are rushing shots, plain and simple. Which is fueling the Warriors fast break, rather than making them play some defense in the 24 second shot clock and fatiguing them.
That last sequence it did. The Kings have mostly been beaten in the half court tonight off of back screens and simple cuts so far.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Have you seen Kawhi this season? He's not quite back at the defensive level he was before. I also believe Dray is more versatile a defender whereas I think Kawhi is primarily a wing defender.
I've seen Kawhi plenty. He isn't the same defender right now until he gets his game legs back from not playing almost a full season but I would still take him over any other defender because you can punish Draymond inside if you don't bail him out with jumpshots only.