[Game] Kings v. Warriors - Friday, Dec. 14 - 7PT/10ET

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The one and only thing I am NOT looking forward to is the inevitable influx of Warriors fans. Okay, that and seeing DMC sitting on their bench. I've fully moved on but that's a sore that will never completely heal.

Heart, hustle, energy and effort. That's what I want to see. Determination right from the opening buzzer would be great, too. I hate the Warriors. I hope the Kings hate them with the same passion. I would be ecstatic to see the GSW fans leave G1C tomorrow night in shock with broken hearts.

I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Kings should expect the Warriors to come out blazing after that beat down by the Raps at home. Durant will get his so can't have Curry or Klay go crazy here. the Warriors are very vulnerable inside and their bench is awful right now so that's to the Kings advantage.

Usually teams are easier to beat coming off a win. That last beatdown will have them looking to get back to winning ways, so I don't think it actually helps us.

That said, they are beatable this year, at least during the regular season. Hope it's competitive at least. A win would be a bonus.

I win here and we are the talk of the league. We'd be TWO games back for the W's, and it would officially kick our sibling rivalry into gear. The whole league wants to see us win here, except the w's of course... and demarcus... (actually he might smile a wee smile if we do).

I hope we run them out of the building as our offense is much better than the last time.

We will have to have a game that we are hitting our shots. And we can’t be cold in the first half and get behind because it’s hard to come back against them.

Kings aren't winning this. Dubs are just coming off a beatdown and embarassment from the Raptors. No one on the Kings can stop Curry or Durant. Dubs will be ready defensively. Kings have beat a couple above .500 teams. OKC, Memphis, and INd. But, have not beat an Elite team this year. One of the Big 3 for GS will have 40 plus tonite.

Kings aren't winning this. Dubs are just coming off a beatdown and embarassment from the Raptors. No one on the Kings can stop Curry or Durant. Dubs will be ready defensively. Kings have beat a couple above .500 teams. OKC, Memphis, and INd. But, have not beat an Elite team this year. One of the Big 3 for GS will have 40 plus tonite.
Well aren’t you in a great mood today?!

We have too much firepower for them to match. Yeah, I said it.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
I think the Kings will play well. The real question is: How well do the Warriors play? If they are shooting 35' out and the ball's going in, forget about it. If they have a little bit of kryptonite poisoning, however, then the Kings have a chance.

dude12

Hall of Famer
If the refs don’t go into Warriors mode, we win this game. Warriors are still good but they aren’t quite that unbeatable wrecking ball.....at least yet. You know NBA....if the Kings were to see a ref mode activated for Sacramento and we win, it could set the tone for an actual rivalry that means something and maybe a Kings/Warriors first round matchup. That is money in the bank for the League. Just sayin.

Big to just be competitive tonight. We have been very competitive with the Ws for the past few years (flashbacks to Casspi v Curry), but I really don't think they view us the same anymore. We're no longer a bottom tier team that can sneak up on you if you're not playing hard. The warriors need this game, and know that we are good enough to beat them. We will get their best effort tonight, as they need to make a statement, and it will be a small miracle if this doesn't look the us v Phoenix game. We are a legit top half of the league team, but this is still the warriors....Klay, Curry, or Durant could drop 35 by halftime. If we play them as close as we have been these past couple years I would be shocked, and beyond happy. No way we win this game