So, I explained it to my brother earlier tonight...

Kings are 10-8 t8th
Warriors are 12-7 t6th

Warriors playing great team in the Blazers on Friday, if the Warriors lose, they go to 12-8.

If the Kings then beat the Warriors on the second night of a back to back this coming saturday, The Kings will be 11-8, and the Warriors 12-9, and...

TIED WITH THE WARRIORS FOR THE (Likey) SIXTH SEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This could not possibly be a more exciting game if that were indeed the case.

Last edited:
Golden state wusses are the punkiest team in the history of pro sports.
I am almost fainted when the tall guy, what;s his name turned his back on Bill Russell when receiving the MVP trophy last year.
No respect for the game. No respect for the Hall of Fame center that won what 8 championships with the Celtics?
PATHETIC.....

Kings are 10-8 t8th
Warriors are 12-7 t6th

Warriors playing great team in the Blazers on Friday, if the Warriors lose, they go to 12-8.

If the Kings then beat the Warriors on the second night of a back to back this coming saturday, The Kings will be 11-8, and the Warriors 12-9, and...

Actually its better than that, we would be above the Warriors in the West

11-8 or 11/19 is Win% .5789

Warriors would be 12-9 or 12/21 is win % .5714

Based upon today's Win% that would put us at 7th seed and Warriors at 8th seed

However Fri and sat games will change that
If Rockets beat Pistons and Cavs
and Pelicans beat Knicks and Wizards

That would put Rockets 7th, Pels 8th, Kings 9th and Warriors 10th

plus If Lakers or Denver losing games it changes it again LOL
Makes my head hurt

BUT HAVING A BETTER RECORD THAN DUBS WOULD BE SO VERY COOL

Kings are 10-8 t8th
Warriors are 12-7 t6th

FYI Steph Curry will be OUT for Saturday game against the Kings!!!

Bummer. Beating the Warriors without Curry would be one of those victories that you're happy to have, but it doesn't quite make the statement you wanted to make. Or, it's a statement with an asterisk.
Fine with me!

Bigger point is we are right in their neighborhood. This alone will have all kinds of people talking. No matter who is not on the floor, it will generate massive buzz if this scenario plays out, which will be very fun. And it will be HUGE for out guys. No damn asterisk in that locker room. :)

Bummer. Beating the Warriors without Curry would be one of those victories that you're happy to have, but it doesn't quite make the statement you wanted to make. Or, it's a statement with an asterisk.
Kings aren’t in statement wins over full strength Warriors territory yet. Kings are in building seperation between the win and loss column and getting though a brutal stretch either with their head barely above water or soaring..while playing a consistent brand of basketball territory.

Road wins in general are especially encouraging no matter the competition. It’s usually the mark of up and coming young teams to be a completely different team on the road. Kings have the makings of a solid road team

Kings aren’t in statement wins over full strength Warriors territory yet. Kings are in building seperation between the win and loss column and getting though a brutal stretch either with their head barely above water or soaring..while playing a consistent brand of basketball territory.

Road wins in general are especially encouraging no matter the competition. It’s usually the mark of up and coming young teams to be a completely different team on the road. Kings have the makings of a solid road team
I agree. We're not at the point where we need to beat full strength contenders (even though it would be great). We just need to take the next step. Win our home games, stay at .500 on the road, even if it takes us beating teams missing key players, and my big thing is for us to stop letting teams back into games when we have a good sized lead in the fourth.

I agree. We're not at the point where we need to beat full strength contenders (even though it would be great). We just need to take the next step. Win our home games, stay at .500 on the road, even if it takes us beating teams missing key players, and my big thing is for us to stop letting teams back into games when we have a good sized lead in the fourth.
What's interesting, and possibly the intermediate step, is they still fight teams off after they fail to put them away when they get 10-15 pts ahead. Hugely positive sign.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Disagree. Beating the Warriors is beating the Warriors, with or without Curry. No asterisk, no "yeah but". Their L will count the same either way as will our W.

Although at the end of the day, a win is a win, and I'll take it!