Where's Z-Bo?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Is Z-Bo even with the team? I wonder if the Thunder are desperate enough to trade for him?
I had made a conscious effort to try and spot him. I didn't see him opening night, although being in a perfect position in G1C to see the bench. I haven't been able to spot him during any of the broadcasts. It's truly a mystery that no one has mentioned him at all.

I had made a conscious effort to try and spot him. I didn't see him opening night, although being in a perfect position in G1C to see the bench. I haven't been able to spot him during any of the broadcasts. It's truly a mystery that no one has mentioned him at all.
Was he at the pre-season games? I know he had a family tragedy this off-season, maybe he's hanging low for now. If injured we would hear about it.

He's become the Invisible Man of this season.

Have you seen him? Got proof?

;)
He's probably waiting it out at home for the trade deadline to come.

Vlade probably told him that if he can't trade him by the trade deadline, he will release him, so he can join a contender in time for the playoffs.

For now though, his contract still has value as a throw in to match salary on any trades.

As long as he is not starting or getting significant minutes for the Kings, I think we are all good. :)