[Game] Kings @ Thunder - Sunday, Oct. 21 - 4 PDT

dude12

Hall of Famer
I’m going to quit bitching about the refs because, it’s not going to change, but Yogi drove the lane, absorbed the contact and should have gotten an and 1. Kings are just going to have to fight through it

Nice quarter on both ends by Shumpert.

Hope he gets minutes. You never know when LeBron will want to bring in “his guys” and the Lakers have to start dealing their prospects to recreate the Cavs team that wasn’t good enough to keep him.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Whining about the officials may not change anything, but it's certainly having a negative impact on how I view the game. All I ask is that they call the game the same on both ends. I cannot help but think Adam Silver is partially to blame for how badly the quality of refereeing has deteriorated since Stern's departure.

Go KINGS!!

It's NBA nature so I don't think there is anything the Kings can do to guarantee wins this year, but my oh my, we can finally see that this team does have talent on it. Finally. And the games won't be nearly as hard to watch as last year either.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Bjelly is rapidly working his way up my chart of favorite Kings players. I can't wait to see him and Bogs out there together. Things are starting to shape up.