TDOS Cabin by the Lake Movie Draft Champion - JESPHER!!

Which cabin's movies do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I don't think this has ever happened before... The top two seeds actually made it to the big dance. Congratulations to Jespher and Capt. Factorial!

Thanks to all who participated. I know I've enjoyed this ... and found some new movies to watch.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
This is an almost impossible choice. I've been dreading this matchup. I had to resort to individual matchup by round and it was still impossibly close. Had we only gone 12 rounds I don't know what I would have done.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
However this turns out, I have to give a lot fo credit to Jespher for a great list. Obviously everybody likes their own taste at least a bit more than other people's taste (yes, I voted for myself!) but I feel like if this were the real world, I'd be knocking on Jespher's cabin door pretty often and asking him if he wanted to watch any movies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Congratulations Jespher! It was your first two picks and your last that made the difference for me.

Thanks to everyone who participated this year. I've got enough new movies on my "must see" list to last me all winter. :)