[Game] Kings v. Pistons - Monday, March 19 - 7 PDT

Start Buddy since Bogs is out?

• Yes, he's earned it.

• No, he's too valuable coming off the bench.

• I'm so confused.

Results are only viewable after voting.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
So...Detroit comes to town. I didn't feel much either way about Detroit, until I looked at their roster. Not only do they have Blake Griffin (barf), they've also got a multitude of former Kings - Langston Galloway, Eric Moreland and Anthony Tolliver. Gotta wonder if one of the latter three pulls a Tony Delk on us, as has happened so often in the past. For some reason, I'm not really worried. And I'm not really worried about Blake Griffin. Andre Drummond however? Well, that's a bit of a different story.

It'll be interesting to see who Joerger starts. I hate to see anybody have to play against Griffin, who I think is a whiny crybaby who takes cheap shots when he thinks he can get away with them.

Here's looking at you, kids!

GO KINGS!

I liked Langston Galloway while he was here and Tolliver was a good dude until the Kings didn't pick up his option. I could see those guys hitting a few shots. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Kings with tired legs. The schedule may not be hard in terms of opponents winning percentage, but these games have been packed in tight. I wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing tired legs from young guys not used to playing this many games.

Last edited:

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Oh goodness.. when did that start? Last I remembered they were unbeaten after the Blake trade. Shows you how much I'm following the NBA these days
They had a 4 or 5 game win streak not long after Blake came along but I think that was in part because of the lack of competition they were facing and now it seems they are even worse than before the Blake trade.

gunks

Hall of Famer
I think Dave is gonna go with Temple.

Buddy is just too nasty off the bench.

Not that I'd mind him getting the start. He's definitely earned it!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Their guess in pre-game was Fox, Temple, Jackson, Z-Bo and WCS

I think they're probably right. I just don't see Skal starting tonight. He might be broke in half.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Looks like it's gonna be a fun night. :) Missed the first couple of minutes trying to give directions to a On-Trac driver making an Amazon delivery to one of my neighbors. Okay, go up past the third Ponderosa Pine on the left, the one with the lightning scar, and look for the dirt road right past the bend in the road where the snow plow hit the mail box. Go down the dirt road about 1/4 mile and look for a break in the snow piles. :p

Can the team ever wear their real colors? I’m so darn tired of these baby blues almost every game. It was bad enough that they brought these horrid unis back as an ‘alternate’ but why are we being subjected to them so darn much?

Might as well just change our official colors if they’re gonna keep wearing them and using this gawd awful court.

Sorry. Just had to vent since this has gotten out of hand. I want to see a team that resembles the one that’s worn purple, black, silver and white since 1994.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Can the team ever wear their real colors? I’m so darn tired of these baby blues almost every game. It was bad enough that they brought these horrid unis back as an ‘alternate’ but why are we being subjected to them so darn much?

Might as well just change our official colors if they’re gonna keep wearing them and using this gawd awful court.

Sorry. Just had to vent since this has gotten out of hand. I want to see a team that resembles the one that’s worn purple, black, silver and white since 1994.
I heartily agree. I think I remember something about those uniforms being "featured" in March by all the NBA teams.