[Game] Nuggets at Kings, 12-16

theres plenty more talent than what the team is producing. hard to look good out there when they play pickup basketball offense, i have no idea what the hell coach implements as an offensive system
And you know Reke and Thornton being out is not part of the problem at all cause "when one of our guys goes down, the backups just as gewd!!!!"

Glenn

Hall of Famer
I actually am amazed Cousins is still trying to play. He could have checked out of this one and I doubt if anyone would be surprised.

but i do wish they would just blow the team up. i would be happy if next year started and the only 3 players on the team still were DeMarcus, Tyreke, and T-ROb

Glenn

Hall of Famer
but i do wish they would just blow the team up. i would be happy if next year started and the only 3 players on the team still were DeMarcus, Tyreke, and T-ROb
That's too desperate. I don't think much needs to be done to make this team significantly better but as part of the idea calls for a good coach, nothing will happen. The problem isn't the players. I know some people don't like that idea bit the problem starts with the owners and the two giuys they have on their payroll like Smart and Petrie and then a player or two. Let's just not get desperate.

Trob has been quietly sort of been mention his lack on consistent playing time ... is he being punished? It has to be something.
TRob is pro, I ain't worried about him! I just wanted to get some of the other guys touches, you know get their confidence back up. TRob got all the confidence in the world and doesn't need to worry about dat stuff. He just has to keep practicing hard and be ready. All the guys gotta be ready, I may call them up at anytime and put them in and they got to be ready to go!! *My Smart impression*