Nerlens Noel

Just chose Kentucky for next year.
I'm sure Calipari is thrilled and it makes sense for Noel to try to duplicate Anthony Davis' season. It will be interesting to see if it turns out as well for Noel.

Shabazz Muhammad chose UCLA so it looks as if I'll have to watch them play this upcoming season.

How cringeworthy was his "decision" - of course he had to say "i'll be taking my talents" but then to turn and around and reveal UK shaved in his hair.... Wow. Awful.

Good luck to him though all of the top 3 recruits are real interesting to me, multi skilled, could be very good players at that level.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
How cringeworthy was his "decision" - of course he had to say "i'll be taking my talents" but then to turn and around and reveal UK shaved in his hair.... Wow. Awful.

Good luck to him though all of the top 3 recruits are real interesting to me, multi skilled, could be very good players at that level.
Noel is actually projected as a better shotblocker than Davis, if you can believe that. Many scouts think he'll break Davis single season record for blocked shots. That would be amazing. Anyway, Kentucky is at the top of my watch list again. And, as Uncia03 said, I guess I'll be forced to watch UCLA again. I won't be surprised if Muhammad doesn't try to transfer after one year. I hope I'm wrong!

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Won't he just go to the NBA?
Yeah, I'm sure thats what he would do. I was just trying to bait you. All in good fun. I'm actually hoping UCLA gives me something to cheer about this next season. It would be nice if they could get Tony Parker on board. I believe Kentucky has offered a scholarship to him as well.

well if the kings really are leaving i'm going to have to find a college team to follow. i really like what nerlens did in his highlights (youtube, i know). maybe i'll start watching ucla with shabazz.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
well if the kings really are leaving i'm going to have to find a college team to follow. i really like what nerlens did in his highlights (youtube, i know). maybe i'll start watching ucla with shabazz.
The Kings aren't gone just yet, so don't give up hope. My personal favorite is Kentucky for a couple of reasons. One, they always have some of the top rated players in the nation. Second, I like their style of play. They play tough defense, and on offense they're an uptempo team. So they're a fun team to watch. I literally hate watching Syracuse. They usually have a couple of players worth watching, but they just play boring basketball, and always play a zone defense. Baylor has been a very good team to watch for the last 5 or 6 years. They have top talent, and they play at a decent tempo. They also play a zone, but at times they will go to man to man.

I'd like to recommend North Carolina, but they've basicly lost their entire starting lineup, and while I expect them to be decent this year with McAdoo, if he returns, while adding Brice Johnson a 6'9" PF and Marcus Paige, a 6'1" PG, I expect them to be less competitive than the recent past. You might want to take in Indiana. They have a young team, with Cody Zeller coming back, and adding 3 players in the top ranked 33, Jeremy Hollowell, a 6'7" SF, Hanner Perea, a 6'8" PF, and Yogi Ferrell, a 6'0" PG, to an already good team, they should be fun to watch.