Dodigago's Offical Mock Draft

With the 21st pick the Thunder select Kevin Seraphin.

The Thunder have a big window for success, so instead of going for a big who can give them some minutes right away I think they should gamble on a high risk high reward player like Seraphin. From what Ive read hes very raw skill wise due to picking up the game at the age of 15. Physically Seraphin has everything you want in a big, 6'10" 260lb great length and athleticism. The Thunder need someone to defend in the low post and Seraphin has the potential to be that type of player.

They already have Mullen sitting on the bench so they might not be interested in another project and opt for a more developed big like Brackins.

If they do go for Seraphin don't be surprised if he spends another season or two over in Europe working on his game.

With the 22nd pick...The Portland Trailblazers select

Craig Brackins (6'10" 230lbs PF from Iowa St)

Brackins was expected to be a top 10 draft last year but he decided to stay in school and unfortunately his stocks fell. But his game continued to improve. This season he showed that he can also rebound. Averaging close to 9 rpg.

Portland can make use of him as an instant offensive PF to back-up Aldridge. He can also play both forward position which allows him to slide to 3 at times. Especially with how injuries plagued Portland in the playoffs, that even led them to pull old Juwan Howard out of the wheelchair and play basketball. We'll surely Howard ain't coming and Brackins is more than enough to replace him.

With the 22nd pick...The Portland Trailblazers select

Craig Brackins (6'10" 230lbs PF from Iowa St)

Brackins was expected to be a top 10 draft last year but he decided to stay in school and unfortunately his stocks fell. But his game continued to improve. This season he showed that he can also rebound. Averaging close to 9 rpg.

Portland can make use of him as an instant offensive PF to back-up Aldridge. He can also play both forward position which allows him to slide to 3 at times. Especially with how injuries plagued Portland in the playoffs, that even led them to pull old Juwan Howard out of the wheelchair and play basketball. We'll surely Howard ain't coming and Brackins is more than enough to replace him.

Brackins was never, ever expected to go top 10 in last years draft!

Brackins was never, ever expected to go top 10 in last years draft!
We'll that depends which mock draft you were looking at. But as far as I remember the earlier mock drafts in 2009 have this kid within top 10 and before he pulled out I believe he was still within top 15 range based on the mocks.

And with the very few good forward in the 2009 draft, he could have easily sneaked into the lottery last year. Even Hansbrough who was rated lower than him in mocks was snatched at 13.

With the 23rd pick in the NBA Draft, the Minnesota Timberwolves select....

RYAN RICHARDS

Ryan Richards performance at the combine have made him a legit foreign prospect. With a couple of more years of European ball, he could be a solid 4 in the NBA.

With the 23rd pick in the NBA Draft, the Minnesota Timberwolves select....

RYAN RICHARDS

Ryan Richards performance at the combine have made him a legit foreign prospect. With a couple of more years of European ball, he could be a solid 4 in the NBA.
Over Larry Saunders though :eek:

Saunders bring a lot more to the table need wise for your team...

With the 24th selection in the 2010 nba draft the Atlanta Hawks select (reach for):

Solomon Alabi
http://www.nbadraft.net/players/solomon-alabi

Even though the Hawks and Joe Johnson are potentially split, the Hawks are in desperate need of size and defensive skill. They have Al Horford at the 4, prompting me to skip up intriguing prospect Gani Lawal. You know who they have committed at center? Zaza Pachulia, that's it. This is a "good" gamble.

With the 24th selection in the 2010 nba draft the Atlanta Hawks select (reach for):

Solomon Alabi
http://www.nbadraft.net/players/solomon-alabi

Even though the Hawks and Joe Johnson are potentially split, the Hawks are in desperate need of size and defensive skill. They have Al Horford at the 4, prompting me to skip up intriguing prospect Gani Lawal. You know who they have committed at center? Zaza Pachulia, that's it. This is a "good" gamble.
Isn´t Horfort actually a center? And don´t they have Josh Smith at the 4 or do you think that Smith is better at the 3?

Isn´t Horfort actually a center? And don´t they have Josh Smith at the 4 or do you think that Smith is better at the 3?
The team just really needs some added front court depth. Smith would do well at the 3, but I plan to have Alabi come off the bench for a couple of years anyway.

The team just really needs some added front court depth. Smith would do well at the 3, but I plan to have Alabi come off the bench for a couple of years anyway.
solid pick, low risk high reward

there really wasn't going to be anywhere that could add much value to Atlanta anyways

Did Sparky6strings take over for Dime Dropper or was that just a joke pick?

Either way I got to make my pick now because I need to hit the road and I will be without the internet until Saturday. If I'm picking out of order here just disregard this pick and have someone take over for me.

With the 26th pick the Thunder select Eric Bledsoe.

The Thunder have good depth all around so at this point in the draft they can just take the best player available. I wouldn't be shock to see this pick traded.

A bit silly, the majority of posters know I'm from Europe and obviously wouldn't be up to make the pick in the middle of the night. I'm a regular poster, could have easily waited the extra few hours. No biggie, I'll stick with Sanders.

A bit silly, the majority of posters know I'm from Europe and obviously wouldn't be up to make the pick in the middle of the night. I'm a regular poster, could have easily waited the extra few hours. No biggie, I'll stick with Sanders.
I didn't know that! Where you from? I will guess ... Slovenia?

sorry didn't know how long it would take..feel free to change the pick

There's no way we make 35 picks in 6 days I don't think. Have people been sending PM's to the next person in line after they make their pick? Because I know I haven't received any

With the 29th pick in the 2010 NBA Draft, the Orlando Magic select:

Terrico White from Mississippi

With outrunning contracts of Williams, Johnson and Barnes the Magic really need help in the backcourt. With White they get a back up guard who can play the 1 and the 2. He will be able to take some pressure and playing time off their starters Nelson and Carter.

With the 30th pick in the 2010 NBA Draft, the Washington Wizards select:

Quincy Pondexter from the University of Washington

With Wall now in the backcourt, and with Blatche and McGee in the frontcourt, my guess is that the Wizards will be looking at a SF with this pick. I know they have Howard and Miller but I don't think both (maybe neither) last the whole season in Washington

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Well since we didn't go big with the 5th pick I have to go in that direction. Tough choice because if we had drafted a center with the 5th it would have been easier. I'm going to reach here, and the reason why is I've watched some of his workout tapes with other teams along with the interviews. I know he has the desire, and I think his skill level, while lacking a little is still good enough to put him on the floor this season.

So without futher ado, the Sacramento Kings select with the 33rd pick in the draft Dexter Pittman!!!!!