Kings Vs. Pistons Game Thread, 2/23/10, 7p.m. PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF is PW doing...

There is no magical combination of our mediocre players that is going to turn this season around and get us a championship.

This is so frustrating. Greene has played less than half of the game? Is he injured?

I don't blame the players for being pi****. I'd be scared every second I was on the floor too if I thought that if I breathed wrong I would get pulled.

WTF is PW doing...

There is no magical combination of our mediocre players that is going to turn this season around and get us a championchip.

This is so frustrating. Greene has played less than half of the game? Is he injured?

I don't blame the players for being pi****. I'd be scared every second I was on the floor that if I breathed wrong I would get pulled.
yep if were gonna lose which were gonna lets the young guys get all the minutes they can

WTF is PW doing...

There is no magical combination of our mediocre players that is going to turn this season around and get us a championchip.

I don't blame the players for being pi****. I'd be scared every second I was on the floor that if I breathed wrong I would get pulled.
That's my big problem. Does Westphal know that NO combination of players we have are capable of turning this this around? None of them are capable of playing consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.