The NBA2K10 thread (merged)

Really? He was a scoring machine for me. The simulation was always off however with K-Mart, rarely did he score more than 20 points when I simulated. Too be honest, I could care less if everything was exactly the same as 2k9... except for one key detail. Computer created players in the franchise drafts. Ever since the dawn of drafts in NBA video games the auto created players have been total crap. Its basically the same 5 or 6 skins on every single player. All the moves and shooting mechanics are exactly the same too. I hope to god that this is fixed this year, it can't be that hard to fix.
I would score a lot with cisco long with hawes and jt.

How does Tyreke play in the game?

Reke gets to the rim with ease. Post moves are nice and I dropped 10 assists with him in my first game.

One other thing that stood out was that JT in the post looks dead on. Not sure if its designed specifically to him (i doubt it) but his foot work looks identical to how he plays in real life. It might not be pretty but it gets the job done.

The game looks 10x better than last years. Really polished. No jaggies and seems to run at a perfect 60 fps. Controls will take some getting use to. It seems like you're less in control of your man now. Dribbling feels weird. All and all, I''m really satisfied with this years version.

Reke gets to the rim with ease. Post moves are nice and I dropped 10 assists with him in my first game.

One other thing that stood out was that JT in the post looks dead on. Not sure if its designed specifically to him (i doubt it) but his foot work looks identical to how he plays in real life. It might not be pretty but it gets the job done.

The game looks 10x better than last years. Really polished. No jaggies and seems to run at a perfect 60 fps. Controls will take some getting use to. It seems like you're less in control of your man now. Dribbling feels weird. All and all, I''m really satisfied with this years version.

Cool, whats his player rating in the game?

L

Lafayette

Got my XBOX360 copy. Check your local mom and pops stores. I live in L.A. and it's all over here. Look me up at Lafayette79.

I can tell you that JT is too good, I averaged 20/10 with him in my first 5 games and I play on ALL-STAR. Martin is too fast for most players, just slicing threw. Evens is fast and dunks on fools. I must say that Donte Greene even though he's slightly slower is still a dominating player. KINGS are always fun to play with just trade Nocioni and you'll do alright. No Brockman in the game, is he on the team?

Got my XBOX360 copy. Check your local mom and pops stores. I live in L.A. and it's all over here. Look me up at Lafayette79.

I can tell you that JT is too good, I averaged 20/10 with him in my first 5 games and I play on ALL-STAR. Martin is too fast for most players, just slicing threw. Evens is fast and dunks on fools. I must say that Donte Greene even though he's slightly slower is still a dominating player. KINGS are always fun to play with just trade Nocioni and you'll do alright. No Brockman in the game, is he on the team?

Can't find a place in Sac Town at all that will sell it early.

Gotta wait till tommorow night at midnight